Nose affecting my voice O_O

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
'Banged' my nose not too long ago and by doing this I think I broke it since the top part looks slightly bent.

However, this doesn't bother me. What does is the fact I now sound slightly odd, as though my nose has been pressed in slightly.

Anyone got any ideas on how I can rectify this? O_O

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Suppose the only real way to fix it would be to check with a Doctor on possibly getting it 'set' correctly... but if its been a while since the break it may be a real arse to get done.

Tilda

Doctor tbh.

Have you asked parents etc if they think you sound different? Remember its impossible to accuratly hear how you sound without using a tape recorder, as some of the sound is transmitted through your skeletal structure meaning your voice to you sounds different to everybody else.

In all honesty, I doubt it changed your voice. Your nose is quite a distance from your voice box, and hopefully you speak through your mouth not your nose!
However, it may have messed slightly with the way you (and only you) hear yourself.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
well, if you think you broke it:p the intelligent option would go see a doctor yes...:p
dont wanna be walking around with a funny looking nose now do you

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Mikah75 said:
well, if you think you broke it:p the intelligent option would go see a doctor yes...:p
dont wanna be walking around with a funny looking nose now do you
maybe he likes the new shape :d,
on topic, you shouldnt ignore it when you break a bone, it will cause you problems later in life

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom