North Star is recruiting

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
Overdriven said:
Because you know if you care that I'll starting caring about the people who don't care!

Why do I care? =(

as you said, you care because I care.

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
i guess many ppl care about this thread ... :eek7:
whatever ...

take care, Mrburns

delifie

Fledgling Freddie
yes we is recruting people. but we is not many online atm. i will be most of the time. when i am home and have time

Kuhan

Loyal Freddie
but to roll on camlann at this stage its a bit late, i think you would have more fun playing classic on US, alot of people to grp with double exp in SI zones and a overall good population.

Johanka

Fledgling Freddie
Kuhan said:
but to roll on camlann at this stage its a bit late.
You and your guild much helped make this stage.

Tell me argument, that this isnt fact!

Kuhan

Loyal Freddie
Johanka said:
You and your guild much helped make this stage.

Tell me argument, that this isnt fact!

Right!, Odins killed camlann not ToA/Catacombs

Yvbani

One of Freddy's beloved
Odins killed Camlann when they left

best guild ever :(

Epo

Loyal Freddie
actually....i *cough* killed the server.. by accident!!!!1111111:flame:

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
Then drown you in it?

*blows kiss to Kindrid*

Fear gratz thread was perfect to discuss all the major problems in the world and how you noticed it was quite popular but some lowlife`s who cry after litle preasure in fear, begged to close it :D ..

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid said:
Fear gratz thread was perfect to discuss all the major problems in the world and how you noticed it was quite popular but some lowlife`s who cry after litle preasure in fear, begged to close it :D ..

Still amazed you did not get banned for youre last post in that thread....tragic is the word.

Kallahanden

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid said:

ye must have been one of many active fear members whom you made cwy.. way to many fear members care about a random paperwarrior that claims high quickness does not lower your frontload dmg :m00:

ur a real threat to the fear community.. rly.

ps. ur druid rawks :sex:

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Nedo said:
Still amazed you did not get banned for youre last post in that thread....tragic is the word.

Arrr such a sweet and soft person, have you wrote this message wearing pink tutu after watching soap opera:eek7: . I feel deep TRAGEDY in every one of your comments pumpkin. Go to bahumat he`ll blow you a kiss and make bad kindrid go away.

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Stop making story`s about my warrior... :D Once again paper bard was my idia smelly firby (c) think of something your self.

Nodoubt

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid said:
Stop making story`s about my warrior... :D Once again paper bard was my idia smelly firby (c) think of something your self.

kindrid u have become boring, same shit every day :/

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
kindrid said:
Arrr such a sweet and soft person, have you wrote this message wearing pink tutu after watching soap opera:eek7: . I feel deep TRAGEDY in every one of your comments pumpkin. Go to bahumat he`ll blow you a kiss and make bad kindrid go away.

this was actually funny

:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom