Norsefejd Guild Robed

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Sigwyen said:
Well i made a mistake as simple as that we talked about some important issues when aggreing to merge and I didn't think it would ever go this far, I have known Hansi for quite a while know and seriusly never had any trouble with him until now, I take full responsibility for the things happened to the guild and its members aswell as any others.

I'm terribly sorry about all this, but it is needless to say that Hansi and Norsefejd doens't go well together and as i'm quite sure he doesn't leave.
This will most likely result in most members leaving except Hansi .. and from there i don't know...

/Mirk

mirk mate,

ure the founder unless im wrong. Write rightnow and hansi is removed from ure guild before the end of the week.

ppl hopefully in the guild will understand the situation.

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Yes i Am the Founder of Norsefejd along with Amox and Thurgo back in the days .... Perhaps

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Had no problem with him personally however we seem to hear about his latest scam every week.

maybe someone should make a collection of the threads associated with his scams? gather some evidence, and send it to rightnow? someone like this is surely not wanted ingame and I can hardly see 10+ threads involving this guys inconcideration for the community being ignored by goa. However i could be wrong :)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
After reading these posts it usetting that 1 Person could destroy a Whole Guild :(

I been in Norsfejd for long time and have a lot of respect for Mirkles and what he has done with Norsefejd in that time I was made welcome in the Guild with my Thane and have enjoyed being part of it through lean time when it seemed I was only 1 to now where it has grown.

I feel Aggreived that a person like Hansi could become so Stupid in his actions a Guild is for for all not for 1 individual and what was done with Guild funds was totally way out of line for a GM to do without speaking to fellow guild members total Selfishness on his part.

Seems Norsefejd is now being broken up from what I can see which dissapoints me :(

Soulja

pip

Banned
tbh with the funds I would not of been so angry if he put time in and earned It but he didn't he would like log in once a week if that for a few hrs:wanker:I asked him this morning to put money back and he didn't:( got the feeling he was just laughing in my face:( think dog shit as more honor than him:)

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
tbh with the funds I would not of been so angry if he put time in and earned It but he didn't he would like log in once a week if that for a few hrs I asked him this morning to put money back and he didn't got the feeling he was just laughing in my face think dog shit as more honor than him:)

til u step in it :p

X

xGenocidex

also hope for a perma ban tbh :p sauug/hansi is a perma noob so lets hope for a perma ban xd

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
what makes me laugh is that as soon as I seen the title of the thread I said to myself whats Hansi done now? Low and behold it was a Hansi thread.

Someone should make a sticky of all his alts so everyone knows who not to invite to their guild :D

delete

Can't get enough of FH
Funkdocta said:
what makes me laugh is that as soon as I seen the title of the thread I said to myself whats Hansi done now? Low and behold it was a Hansi thread.

Haha, same here :p

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Funkdocta said:

Someone should make a sticky of all his alts so everyone knows who not to invite to their guild :D

Hansi, Xigma

pip

Banned
Just to let folk no rightnow did feek all about it:( hope you feel all alone for the rest of your playing time:):wanker:

:england:

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
Just to let folk no rightnow did feek all about it:( hope you feel all alone for the rest of your playing time

:england:

rathe rno playtime at all for him tbh:touch: :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom