Norsefejd Guild Robed

MythieY

Fledgling Freddie
oh the joy,

we merge a guild, and get robbed by the GM or the guild that merged with.

he invites a new guy to the guild, he then promotes the new guyt to a GM of norsefejd.

he then says, i'm taking the guild Funds to craft some armour for the new guy, however, he loged off with in 2mins of taking the money (3plat) and hasnt loged on since

i would love to name and shame but the rules on here say i cant.

braveheart_sct

Fledgling Freddie
yeah that will be hansi he said he was taken cash to make armour then he dissapeared within 2 mins

pip

Banned
Dam lol you can't name em but whils't on subject he is a ****:wanker: why you rob guild ? pm right now em guess what give me £8 a week do what the fook you want?

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
so, does everyone in norsefejd wear robes now then? I thought they weren't available in Midgard for men :/

pip

Banned
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
so, does everyone in norsefejd wear robes now then? I thought they weren't available in Midgard for men :/
Not funny when you spend like 4 mounths getting cash to /social for some prick to steal it and feek all you can do cause mythic don't give a fook

MythieY

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
Not funny when you spend like 4 mounths getting cash to /social for some prick to steal it and feek all you can do cause mythic don't give a fook

it sounds just like parlament.

well, i wasnt gonna name and shame, and i didnt have to woohoo!

X

xGenocidex

Report it to rightnow... some other guy got Permanently banned for doing that and he couldn't appeal it... = true perma ban and not these little crappy "Perma" bans that you can appeal and start playing again within 2 weeks

Aberrathien

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, righnow it. Reduco´s vaults was emptied some months ago by abother tard who also did it in venom, he got the true perma ban also...

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Hansi has gone far enough, i know that u need mirkles to get him out of the guild, but just try it. no1 likes hansi anymore, we all gave him plenty of chances and want him gone.

Vav.

hanza

Fledgling Freddie
sad to here that,

but aren t you giving the stick to be bitten with ??? i mean cm'on giving a twat like him acces to guild vault ? were you drunk or under any drugs when u typed /gc promote hansi 0 ??? doesn t that command look wierd to you ?

hope that this will lead him into real trouble this time !

looking forward not to here from him anymore

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Im not sure this is greiving tbh, you voluntarily gave him access to a vault with GM status, he told you he was taking the cash, and you only posted last night, so you might find he logs back on today and gives it back. so far I havnt seen anything hes done here as illegal or against the CoC.

Giving someone GM status means you put your life and cash in their hands, you made the choice.

Sorry for your loss, but I think this is a good lesson, however, rightnow it anyway if you beleive he will cause more damage.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
Im not sure this is greiving tbh, you voluntarily gave him access to a vault with GM status, he told you he was taking the cash, and you only posted last night, so you might find he logs back on today and gives it back. so far I havnt seen anything hes done here as illegal or against the CoC.

Giving someone GM status means you put your life and cash in their hands, you made the choice.

Sorry for your loss, but I think this is a good lesson, however, rightnow it anyway if you beleive he will cause more damage.

sympathies with the situation tho but kinda agree here, you gave him access to clear out the guild bank.

MythieY

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
sympathies with the situation tho but kinda agree here, you gave him access to clear out the guild bank.

yeah i can see your point, i just wanna kill the :wanker: , i cant believe he did it

i joined norse about 4months b4 hansi's and was GM of it before him, he turns up and tbh, the guild went down hill soon as he joined

oh well, we will see what happens tonight, watch this space! :touch:

:puke: on hansi

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Just pop all the information on a Rightnow call, although you did give him access maybe theres some other part of the CoC which they can use against him :)

Good luck.

Lothoras

One of Freddy's beloved
giving someone like hansi a GM rank is like asking the person to do something stupid. bad bad bad idea.

sorry to hear this tho, i hope the money is replaced and hansi punished.

pip

Banned
Yes cause he didn't no some folk in the guild he would kick em:wanker: this how sad it got we had to reinvite em make em a gm so he could not kick em again:( never thought he would steal tho:( that is the last straw getting other guild back up now, just hoping we can remain in same alliance tho.

krall

Fledgling Freddie
:twak: :wanker:

Lets hope we can rejoin allliance whit new guild. Imo no1 should grp the:wanker: from now on.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Plik said:

AFAIK,

Guilds were merged, GM of every guild was given a GM status out of good faith for making a bigger guild.

Hansi prolly was givin another chance and he ruined it yet again.

I've been gm in Venom. Ppl dont take cash from the guildvault wihtout talking it over with. Afaik, it was a new guy who entered the guild, if you wanne help him use ure own funds, not the hard saved guildfunds who prolly were ment for something else.

Mirkles, Chance has requested me to join norsefjed a couple of times now, and afte rthinking it over, ive decided im willing to do that. But not before mr ego is out of the picture as u can understand.

Vav.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
MythieY said:
oh the joy,

we merge a guild, and get robbed by the GM or the guild that merged with.

he invites a new guy to the guild, he then promotes the new guyt to a GM of norsefejd.

he then says, i'm taking the guild Funds to craft some armour for the new guy, however, he loged off with in 2mins of taking the money (3plat) and hasnt loged on since

i would love to name and shame but the rules on here say i cant.

Surely you of all people could've caught him up? :p

MythieY

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
Surely you of all people could've caught him up? :p

vladaqueer behave, yet another pointless post on something has nothing to do with the topic, hope you get warned for spamming. :wanker:

Plik

One of Freddy's beloved
vavires said:
AFAIK,

Guilds were merged, GM of every guild was given a GM status out of good faith for making a bigger guild.

Hansi prolly was givin another chance and he ruined it yet again.
Vav.

tell me something i dunno?

Well it's still there own fall to merge with hansi.. Well they gave him a chance fair enough but why inv a member alot of ppl in the guild dosn't like? :eek7:

all this qq is pointless!

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Plik said:
tell me something i dunno?

Well it's still there own fall to merge with hansi.. Well they gave him a chance fair enough but why inv a member alot of ppl in the guild dosn't like? :eek7:

all this qq is pointless!

something u dont know, hmm

me valk> ure warrior :D.

Apperently all of them want to give him an extra chance... hell i dont know the whole story myself.

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
He has multiple alts but it doesnt take long to figure out which char is his.

Like is healer that went afk on Co5 raid and would come back every 10 mins pull a load of mobs and disapear again to make like he was actually playing. Which eventualy got us wiped. :D

Ive not had any problem with him personally but I dont like his attitude towards others or his selfishness. It seems theres a post on here every week about him :D

Plik

One of Freddy's beloved
vavires said:
something u dont know, hmm

me valk> ure warrior :D.

Apperently all of them want to give him an extra chance... hell i dont know the whole story myself.

well i don't think that hansi did the right think aswell, i'm talking with him atm and he's still saying that he's using it for crafting (to a guildmate named: Shiela)

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
seriously, what is wrong with you people posting ''it's a shame but you kinda did it to yourself''? sure, they made it happen but what does it matter? these things shouldn't happen! i can't belive how you can, not really defend, but not really object to it either.

EDIT: ok, i reread the thread and i kinda overreacted. sorry. still a shitty thing to do though.

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Well i made a mistake as simple as that we talked about some important issues when aggreing to merge and I didn't think it would ever go this far, I have known Hansi for quite a while know and seriusly never had any trouble with him until now, I take full responsibility for the things happened to the guild and its members aswell as any others.

I'm terribly sorry about all this, but it is needless to say that Hansi and Norsefejd doens't go well together and as i'm quite sure he doesn't leave.
This will most likely result in most members leaving except Hansi .. and from there i don't know...

/Mirk

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom