NORN Fell Landing Attack today

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
Order ! Why go for a Fort attack before 9.00 UK time it means maybe you get IC but who's gonna gain just a few selfish people who can not wait for others to join in, It means that all the Hard work done last night by others getting other zones are gonna be pissed off,

it means you get like IC at 10 ish + 6 hours so its gonna be 1600 when it finishes, all those what worked hard on Sunday are not going to be there.

carry on with the pve,

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Hibblet, your sig says "34 WB". What is that? I may need more coffee and its just me thats just being thick.

Assuming that you're a Norn/Order player then the irony of you post is up there with the most awesome of awesomness. If you're one of the night pushers then the irony goes off the scale.

Less and less people on Norn/Destro really care how far Order get or when they do it. I think complaining your own side are not waiting for you to play is perhaps optimistic since the people doing it are increasingly doing these off peak IC pushes.

Perhaps you missed out on the most recent push which saw Order in IC at 4am on Sunday. As a night pusher, were you around for that?

Regardless, you are extremely unlikely to see anyone on Norn/Destro with any sympathy for your position whatsoever.

Grotnob

Fledgling Freddie
Hibblet, your sig says "34 WB". What is that? I may need more coffee and its just me thats just being thick.

That's the new "White Brian" class Order are getting. It's currently in beta. Their "funky dad dancing" combat mechanic involves bashing particular buttons as they appear on the screen, and the more off the beat you are, the more damage you do.

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
Hibblet, your sig says "34 WB". What is that?

there redid it,

but truely i go to bed about 11-12 (23-24) cause of work,

get fort before then, bed, work, come home and fook IC been and gone, again

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Welcome to Mythic and Goa's vision of PvP. Its always been like it.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
blame the players they make it how it is
Nope... I blame Mythic for making the game how it is as it's quite natural imo that night time/early morning players in a 24/7 game will play how they want to.

Sadly I really hoped Mythic would learn from their DAoC mistakes but it seems not... for the time being anyway as I still have some hope for WAR :(

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Nope... I blame Mythic for making the game how it is as it's quite natural imo that night time/early morning players in a 24/7 game will play how they want to.

Sadly I really hoped Mythic would learn from their DAoC mistakes but it seems not... for the time being anyway as I still have some hope for WAR :(

so how would you have done it then? without restricting when something can be captured.

bobfish

Fledgling Freddie
You set the recapture time to an odd number. It doesn't eliminate the stupid hours that it happens at, but if one side is being persistant in doing it at certain times of the day it causes an offset which gradually moves the time to something more reasonable.

Or it could spawn significantly more NPCs in defence when a realm has a low population.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Or it could spawn significantly more NPCs in defence when a realm has a low population.

this i can accept. the first one kinda dictates when something can be captured, and that i specifically asked not to be suggested.

sure, more guards might not do a whole lot looking at how incredibly stupid the AI is in this game. but atleast it gives the attackers something to worry about if they get a mass respawn :)

would be nice if the guards had a endless aggro while inside the keep to. as it is now guards on the courtyard dont even follow inside the keep. wich ALL guards should do.

maybe thats a suggestion to. all the guards thats alive when the outer door is down retreat inside to the first floor. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom