Normal xp grp

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Would rather play without a bb out of group

Makes it more classic ;)

Newbiespell

Fledgling Freddie
Any1 sorting equip for us? or we do that ourself?
How many bb's we got?

Any names ingame I could pm? :p

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
What Cruhar said.

I do have a L48 BB...but I also would actually prefer running it as a "real" grp :D Inf L49.88 right at this moment...so we could start next week already if ppl are game.

Imo ppl should get their gear sorted themselves(I have no chars that can craft etc ;( so I will be using ToA rogs if nothing else becomes available)

Thadius I'd greatly appreciate if u remade reaver, since we will be blowing thru lvls it shouldnt take long for him to be L27 again ;).

Newbiespell if u got slots for it dont delete the L40 cleric till the other is around that lvl Imo(many things can go wrong, Ive done this many times ;))

I'll make a CG/BG on saturday around 18-19cet for ppl to join. That way we can discuss hours to play etc :)

Looking forward to it guys!

/Dracus

P.S.
My inf is named Disao if u need to reach me ingame.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Will need to meet someone in gothwaithe to trade all the stuff over

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
btw, it might be worth learning how to use the LFG button on your UI. People never seem to set it anymore these days, but it's a pretty good system to find out people around your level area. When the game detoriates up to the point that you have to organize normal exp groups on FH we went downhill pretty bad. ;)

Gareivil_GK

Fledgling Freddie
If only i was home the next couple of weeks i would love to have been a backup of some kind:) But you guys have fun... Hope you enjoy yourself... sounds like fun...

Newbiespell

Fledgling Freddie
I got one or two exams next week, not sure, but as it's early in the day, it should be np :) Might have to study abit, but I doubt it

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
Thadius said:
Will need to meet someone in gothwaithe to trade all the stuff over

I can help with that... will send you a PM with my MSN thingy so we can chat once you are ready :>

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Deepflame said:
btw, it might be worth learning how to use the LFG button on your UI. People never seem to set it anymore these days, but it's a pretty good system to find out people around your level area. When the game detoriates up to the point that you have to organize normal exp groups on FH we went downhill pretty bad. ;)

It sucks... No-one ever flags lfg nowadays...

My sorc's lvl 44 and I've had to solo each and every one of them...

ademaa

One of Freddy's beloved
yeah im up for nxt week as im on halfterm :p :p

will have to b around 730pm gmt wen i log on, but if u got another rejuv cleric u could start without me and il find ya all :p

and anotehr sidenote, i have a vault full of lowbie rogs on my lvl 34 sorc so can try to share em out.

and if we have loadsa clerics asking, i can take mine, which using free armour, or make a therg :p :p

tbh wheres my power pots i asked for :p :p

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Cruhar said:
I can help with that... will send you a PM with my MSN thingy so we can chat once you are ready :>

Got it sorted now :)

Changed from a Saracen to a Fishboi :)

Newbiespell

Fledgling Freddie
Equipment sorted for cleric, just catch me ingame or pm me here when its time to start :)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
as i think there isnt room now i got a few chars i can bring another time: either .
lvl 9 merc,
lvl 30 sorc,
lvl 34 scout,
lvl 38 minstrel.

if this grp gonna make succes then lets try make one more, and in a few weeks make them regular ... think alot albs think there too less grps running around .. ;))

Aeva

Banned
yea may be an idea, though pisses me off when people sign up with 2 chars or are just in it because they feel like it, i have no plvl bot and i've invested alot of cash in my theurg and actually want him to be my main though doubt its possible. i've also soloed to 28.. which isnt fun! :(

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Aeva said:
yea may be an idea, though pisses me off when people sign up with 2 chars or are just in it because they feel like it, i have no plvl bot and i've invested alot of cash in my theurg and actually want him to be my main though doubt its possible. i've also soloed to 28.. which isnt fun! :(

I know the feeling :(

All my chars I leveled myself solo, apart from Sorc (Barrows the Sajspurs \o/)
and my armsman(Guild groups from 35+, rest solo :( )

Also started a fire wiz from level one. I forgot how fun it was to kill the bandit camps :)

Aeva

Banned
especially as theurgs take up alot of power and their pets leach exp.. on topic though, gl with your grp and i think i'll organise one soon aswell

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Aeva said:

I am soon going to exp a new lowbie from level 1-something higher than 1 with a friend I know from IRC. You're welcome to join in if you want. Or wait until we reach 28 or something. I have quite a few chars at that level too btw. Just poke me ingame and if I'm bored I'll group up with ya.

Bibobobo

Fledgling Freddie
lol i guess u dont need my scout, which kinda made the first come first serve principle kind of redundant lol, cos i was something like third to post lol

shame aswell, really wanted to lvl me scout

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Bibobobo said:
lol i guess u dont need my scout, which kinda made the first come first serve principle kind of redundant lol, cos i was something like third to post lol

shame aswell, really wanted to lvl me scout

Sorry about that mate. It went kinda fast. Didnt expect this kinda interest :( If I make a new grp I'll keep ya on top of the list.

/Dracus

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Dracus said:
Sorry about that mate. It went kinda fast. Didnt expect this kinda interest :( If I make a new grp I'll keep ya on top of the list.

allso keep me on top of list ^^ ;).. if you gonna make /lvl 20 grps. i can just get my merc lvl to 20 ^^ ;)))

Newbiespell

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry, if any1 intrested in switching places with me, for another spot in the grp, it would be nice.
Seems like my m8 want to pl me to 50 :p
Anything else than cleric tbh :)

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
well I already have 3 clerics (Rejuv, BB, Smite) so im not interested in that spot, and my GF dont want to play healer (think its boring) so she isnt game for cleric spot either...

Sorry

But why dont you play the cleric in group and get another toon PLed ?

Bibobobo

Fledgling Freddie
if theres a space opened, which it would be alright for a scout to fill, id very much like to take it

however, if adding a scout would mean that there aint enough clerics now newbie has left, i dont really wanna bugger the grp up

but yeh if theres now space for my lvl 50 scout, id be interested in

thanks alot

soze

I am a FH squatter
I could play a cleric ill just need to try get some gear sorted. Let me know as and when you decide what you want me to play.

Newbiespell

Fledgling Freddie
Bibobobo said:
if theres a space opened, which it would be alright for a scout to fill, id very much like to take it

however, if adding a scout would mean that there aint enough clerics now newbie has left, i dont really wanna bugger the grp up

but yeh if theres now space for my lvl 50 scout, id be interested in

thanks alot

Not dropping out, just wanted to know if any of the others in the grp would like to trade their spot :p

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
soze said:
I could play a cleric ill just need to try get some gear sorted. Let me know as and when you decide what you want me to play.

You could... But do you want to... You have to play the toon for 30 levels atleast :)

soze

I am a FH squatter
Cruhar said:
You could... But do you want to... You have to play the toon for 30 levels atleast :)

Ive always wanted a rej cleric so sure :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom