Noooooooooooo!!!

T

Tiptap

Tis gone - my lovely island getaway!

BUT,

That was an absolutly, amazing 6 hours.

/salute to the mids who finally whooped us!

/Salute to the albs for, he he, killing the mids earlier on so they had to come back!

/Salute /bow /victory to all hibbies who played tonight!

Hope i managed to void a few of you and really look forward to giving you the same problems you gave me tonight!!!

Mawaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

/slautes FUN

BTW That troll caster in black and red - Hate you!!!!!!!!!!1

R

razorboy

I had lots of fun as an alb in the early attempts to take the keep (which didn't go to well). Nice defending hibs, but a no no :twak: to the 4-5 hibs standing on the roof all the time. Don't cheat because you want more rp, it'll only result in flaming, more lamers and possibly bans. So pls, stop it ....

E

Ekg

"BTW That troll caster in black and red - Hate you!!!!!!!!!!1"

The trolls name is Stompa and its me =)

T

Tiptap

Agree completely with the standing on the roof being pointless. C'ant see how its fun myself and hope they STOP IT!!!(I will Yell at tehm if i see it.)

Ha Ha Mr Stompa! Every time iItried to tag you to see name i found myself running VERY quickly to one of the healers and having a small time out!!!

Think I Managed to damage you at some point!

Very well played mate - He He, I think you made it to the top of every Void Elds "Hit List" last night.

I look forward to trying to "pop" you in the nexgt few days!

M

Mageling

Pfffft!

Now look how few hibbies that will help out in BG. So many wanna eat the fruits from the tree, but so few wanna climb it to reach it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom