noooooooo cant login in!!

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
i get a windows fault saying renderer creation failed, when i choose server :///// and i still get it after re-intallalled 1 time :/// any know what to do??

and plz dont tell me i shall re-install my windows coz i just finished re-installation b4 i installed daoc :)

Gorbash

One of Freddy's beloved
download the 30.82 drivers or later for your nvidia card (im assuming its nvidia?)

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
acei said:
U updated DirectX ;)?
i could try :)

gorbash said:
download the 30.82 drivers or later for your nvidia card (im assuming its nvidia?)

go away with nvidia they suck :) or did then i bought me gfx card (I bought the best on the market, was from alittle over a year ago::))

Mebim

Fledgling Freddie
I had the same problem a few months ago. The fix was to go into the direct x diagnostic tool (Dxdiag), turn off the display hardware acceleration, restart, rerun dxdiag, enable harware accel, restart, play game :)

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Mebim said:
I had the same problem a few months ago. The fix was to go into the direct x diagnostic tool (Dxdiag), turn off the display hardware acceleration, restart, rerun dxdiag, enable harware accel, restart, play game :)

nah i just had to install directX :D

Oasis

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
anyone else thinking "n00b"?

Oh give him a break, you were a n00b once too :p
Hell! I still am!!
What's Direct X btw? :rolleyes:

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
anyone else thinking "n00b"?
yea im a n00b :)
in most games directx is installed then u instal the game and btw why im a n00b coz i forget to install directx after i have formatted my comp?
im used to have the newest directx on my comp so therefor i didnt thought i could be the problem :)

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Oasis said:
Oh give him a break, you were a n00b once too :p
Hell! I still am!!
What's Direct X btw? :rolleyes:

DirectX is a 3d engine to Windows. it have something with that way u gfx card and windoes speak with each other (or something like that :))
and something Microsoft made so u cant play games in other OSs then Windows, unless the game also r desinged to run with Opensource, as u c with halflife.
If it wasnt coz of Directx u would be able to play all games in Linux, it r 1 of them reasons why Windows still is 1 of the most used OS's :)
Linux beat Windows in all aspects expect games coz they need DirectX

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom