noobs in thid

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
We all need to remember the point of the game is supposed to be fun. So please can we all think about our actions and if you wouldnt like it done to you then dont do it to someone else.

Let's sit in a circle and sing songs aswell with a campfire in the middle please?

You don't like to get killed in rvr - so don't kill anyone?

There is only one rule in Thidranki, and most ppl live by it..

RULE #1:

RED = DEAD

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
Nice post Rookiescout... totally how I feel... sometimes I almost forget it though :(

Thanks for reminding me will take more care in the future ...

Though it is annoying always to have to duo/solo... perhaps it would change if ppl didn't zerg, but some characters are designed for that and some for soloing...

Ohhh well... Good luck in there albs, hibs and mids,
Squirrel

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
Right.....many people know iv been playing Mid lately and when i was playing Alb yeh i fort the same sheit " pffft zergd again" but seeing it from a Mid PoV 1.albs are camping fukers 2. when albs are doing bad they zerg cos they cant solo for sheit........But mids do this also so theres good and bad points in thid Zerging is a everyday thing i wouldnt class 4mids as zerg mysel but thats me

Tbvfh gaino why try to abuse toxic ? toxic is a legend.....you are a ? well lets say ure the missing link ^^ when u have a good enough toon to solo a mid then u can come shouting ya mouth cos it gets so boring hearing noobs go on about zerging when they do it thereselfs.....hmmmmm i think i may have been one of the 4mids iv zergd on alb iv zergd on mid ..... and i barely do it now well.

i know ure come back with some stupid reply so tbh try to make it constructive abuse cos the sheit ure coming out with now is so very sad

So how about YOU go back to ure corner

Kikashi.:flame:

Gaino

Fledgling Freddie
ok Kikashi ill try and do it simple
if u read up ull c i never named anyone at all and that the one starting
to go on with noob etc etc wasnt actually me but toxic id had a few nonposted
replyes from ppl (from all realms) that this seemd like whine but they did understand what i meant

and me beeing a ? ?
i dont know how many ppl on mid that got som/battler/malice on mains/alts thanx to me before i got them myself, didnt like it but all for helping out.. check with old mid/pryd players about that so i was famous in a way there (used my warr mainly called minimini)
and yes all realms zerg (and i dont like it)
and i wouldnt have kept going unless tocix had posted those remarks even claiming i said something i hadnt

seems like ppl nowdays dont want old players to come back anymore, and if u post ur thoughts u get flamed like hell and abused for it

so hows that for a sheit reply ?

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
and i wouldnt have kept going unless tocix had posted those remarks even claiming i said something i hadnt

I'm sorry, did you not make a thread whinging about being killed by mids?
and its toxic not tocix, I dont even think tocix is a word.

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
im not saying ure wrong in what ure saying neither are u right im saying is dnt moan about getting zergd when Albs do it x10 times worst

and i fort were talking about Thid ? not our lvl 50s and whether were famous or not thought we were chatting about thid.....Yes i admit was harsh of me to call u a missing link but there always a few threads about zerging from people who Zerg ALOT thereselvs.......by posting this are u saying u Never have nor will zerg ureself ? ill keep a look out PM me on alb soemtime :p Anything with Kikashi in is mine probs

skilth/karlos

Loyal Freddie
both got some good points!!and all 3 of you are right in what your saying to a certain extent!!.... from me Gaino.... Kikashi and toxic are prob the handfull of the better players in thid and they wouldnt lie and talk shit if they didnt mean it.. since you been gone, alots changed and im sure you can figure that out for yourself.
Welcome Back and just try and enjoy it regardless of what happens. The whole reason why i made a Hib character was because i was fed up of seeing sooooo many mids running around pooning all. But then i think to myself if you play well enough tactics its not that bad.
I know im prob talking complete bollaks but just thought id give abit of info onit trying not to take sides :~)

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
The whole reason why i made a Hib character was because i was fed up of seeing sooooo many mids running around pooning all. But then i think to myself if you play well enough tactics its not that bad. :~)

precisely why i play "badly mite i add" a heretic.
last few days seems mids are in the greater numbers some of the duos/groups iv had arnt bad tehehe.

It wuz jus last nite mrsmite (smite cleric) and my tic took on a sm, valk, and thane group. had a few nice fights on mb. Mid is my main realm tho but i will switch when they get too zergy and albs need a hand.

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
both got some good points!!and all 3 of you are right in what your saying to a certain extent!!.... from me Gaino.... Kikashi and toxic are prob the handfull of the better players in thid and they wouldnt lie and talk shit if they didnt mean it.. since you been gone, alots changed and im sure you can figure that out for yourself.
Welcome Back and just try and enjoy it regardless of what happens. The whole reason why i made a Hib character was because i was fed up of seeing sooooo many mids running around pooning all. But then i think to myself if you play well enough tactics its not that bad.
I know im prob talking complete bollaks but just thought id give abit of info onit trying not to take sides :~)

Nicely put matey.....ure have to tell me ure hib toons (might kill ya )

Anyways like Umper said Welcome back, have a laugh and kill Mids/Hibs ^^

Legaethiel

Fledgling Freddie
seriously is zerg only thing mid can do ? (thid)

i mean comeon 3-4 bds some thanes valks a few sbs/hunter to kill 1 sorc and a cleric

im ashamed of once beeing a mid....

Its a battleground so get used to it. You will never get support from people on here for voicing concerns over the way other people behave, in thid or in rvr. I wouldn't listen too much to other people's whines either, because they usually reactionary. From experience, this is not the place to try and sort out a problem with someone; because sometimes total idiots just stir things up. I would suggest you pm someone directly if you have a problem and sort it out with them.

I don't think they have broken any rules of the game, so I don't you should really taking issue with how they behave.

I think you should listen to what Toxic is saying and learn from this experience. Toxic has always come across as a reasonable person, with alot of common sense, so develop a thick skin and move on.

Awotga

Banned
Dead, you say? Hmph, not surprised, tried to get BE on my Cabalist but with 200 to go I just cba with the population. Enjoying Avalon though.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
seriously is zerg only thing mid can do ? (thid)

i mean comeon 3-4 bds some thanes valks a few sbs/hunter to kill 1 sorc and a cleric

im ashamed of once beeing a mid....

You think we need more? :)

Awotga

Banned
Shut the fuck up Gaino, I personally don't care whether you think you were once ashamed to be a mid. Infact it doesn't even concern you so why should you be ashamed?

You think we need more? :)

We've put up with your bitterness enough, now shoo, random.

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
Shut the fuck up Gaino, I personally don't care whether you think you were once ashamed to be a mid. Infact it doesn't even concern you so why should you be ashamed?

Such anger in this child.

Gaino

Fledgling Freddie

it doesnt concern me while i play ? eeh bit wrong there like throwing a egg at some1 and when they get pissed just say it doesnt concern them if they get hit or not... diff story same thing in a way hehe ahwell

this thread has given alot of laughs hehe

Legaethiel

Fledgling Freddie
it doesnt concern me while i play ? eeh bit wrong there like throwing a egg at some1 and when they get pissed just say it doesnt concern them if they get hit or not... diff story same thing in a way hehe ahwell

this thread has given alot of laughs hehe

I am pleased for you - I'll just treat you with the contempt you deserve. This sounds like attention seeking: can a moderator close this thread down please? A curious metaphor to use: although not a particularly intelligent one....One question though, 'if the thread has given you alot of laughs' why did you take the criticism so badly? Sounds masochistic to me...still whatever floats your boat; your self-abuse is your business, nothing to do with me.

Gaino

Fledgling Freddie
who said i did take it badly ?
and u seems to be a attentionseeker coming from nowhere posting a angry reply out of nowhere so =)

and ye close it me and toxic had our battle its over from my side but seems some others just gotta keep it going :touch:

Legaethiel

Fledgling Freddie
who said i did take it badly ?
and u seems to be a attentionseeker coming from nowhere posting a angry reply out of nowhere so =)

and ye close it me and toxic had our battle its over from my side but seems some others just gotta keep it going :touch:

Like I said I am treating you with the contempt you deserve. As for coming out of no where I have a Warlock in Thid, and she has been there 3 levels now: so quite some time. I am glad you want to keep this going because it will just prove I'm right. The only apt metaphor that best sums up what your doing is 'falling on your own sword'. This battle you are referring to is in your own mind. Please pm me if you want to keep this going, because common sense will dictate that this is an in game issue.

Kailarien

Legaethiel

Fledgling Freddie
Its a battleground so get used to it. You will never get support from people on here for voicing concerns over the way other people behave, in thid or in rvr. I wouldn't listen too much to other people's whines either, because they usually reactionary. From experience, this is not the place to try and sort out a problem with someone; because sometimes total idiots just stir things up. I would suggest you pm someone directly if you have a problem and sort it out with them.

I don't think they have broken any rules of the game, so I don't you should really taking issue with how they behave.

I think you should listen to what Toxic is saying and learn from this experience. Toxic has always come across as a reasonable person, with alot of common sense, so develop a thick skin and move on.

As for coming out of no where, I have already posted a response. You chose to disregard what I said - because you trying to win a fight you can't possibly win. The fault lies with you, for taking issue over something that happens everyday in the bg and rvr. If you don't like what you see why are you there.

I have been on both Alb and Mid, and both sides do exactly the same. I think you are attention seeking, because this has always happened, and will never stop.

This a battleground so tough. You've had your little moment in the spotlight, so back off. PM me in game if you think this is unreasonable.

Kailarien

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
As for coming out of no where, I have already posted a response. You chose to disregard what I said - because you trying to win a fight you can't possibly win. The fault lies with you, for taking issue over something that happens everyday in the bg and rvr. If you don't like what you see why are you there.

I have been on both Alb and Mid, and both sides do exactly the same. I think you are attention seeking, because this has always happened, and will never stop.

This a battleground so tough. You've had your little moment in the spotlight, so back off. PM me in game if you think this is unreasonable.

Kailarien

OMG ure kailarien lol hi (am bored)

Kikashi.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie

My bitterness? Would ask you to explain that as you must have me confused with someone else, but as your banned, I won't bother :)

Gaino

Fledgling Freddie
last post from me in this thread:

seems some ppl dont know when to stop

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom