noobs in thid

Gaino

Fledgling Freddie
seriously is zerg only thing mid can do ? (thid)

i mean comeon 3-4 bds some thanes valks a few sbs/hunter to kill 1 sorc and a cleric

im ashamed of once beeing a mid....

Alliandro

Fledgling Freddie

i mean comeon 3-4 bds some thanes valks a few sbs/hunter to kill 1 sorc and a cleric

pfff whine whine :m00:

Gaino

Fledgling Freddie
well considering all other whine i read bout zerging mostly by mids then why do it them self ? :twak:

Septina

Part of the furniture
well considering all other whine i read bout zerging mostly by mids then why do it them self ? :twak:

Cause you'll surely leave EVERY soloer you come across in that duo of yours? :D
Hypocrit!

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Cause you'll surely leave EVERY soloer you come across in that duo of yours? :D
Hypocrit!

It's hypocrite you noob, go join them in Thid or go add on some groups and flame them on FH for adding ;).

Oh wait, you're just a forum warrior now...

Gaino

Fledgling Freddie
sure i can zerg em solo but not much a L24 buff/healer cleric in freegear can do ws all that

and fyi i rejoined today so dont say i zerg.. been gone for 2y now and also we met nothing but zerg/ pk camping so dont talk untill u been there urself and seen it ok ?

Toxic

Loyal Freddie

"noobs in thid" you got that right your are a noob and unfortunatly you do play thid..
boo hoo!! sorry but im with alleandro on this "WHINE"
imo get good or get out of thid!
crying becoz the teeny tiny ickle middys bite back
aint so good to be on the recieving end is it!
pfft your not even worth a post..

Enjoy folks, :drink:

P.S. as for the mids keep up the good work!! hopefully u'll drive this one to quittin the game and deleting his lame ass chars that cnt kill squat!

:flame: grilled toxic style

Gaino

Fledgling Freddie
boo hoo!! sorry but im with alleandro on this "WHINE"
imo get good or get out of thid!
crying becoz the teeny tiny ickle middys bite back
aint so good to be on the recieving end is it!
pfft your not even worth a post..

P.S. as for the mids keep up the good work!! hopefully u'll drive this one to quittin the game and deleting his lame ass chars that cnt kill squat!

:flame: grilled toxic style

seems u didnt even read my previous post.. I CAME BACK TODAY after beeing gone 2 years (and b4 that i was on mid as gaino/minimini) so i wasnt even on this side :touch:

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
seems u didnt even read my previous post.. I CAME BACK TODAY after beeing gone 2 years (and b4 that i was on mid as gaino/minimini) so i wasnt even on this side :touch:

Why would i bother reading anything else you hav to post, you WHINE in this thread and prob every other therad you make.
Im sure lots of other people have better things to read other than the fact that you got wtf p00ned by a few pixels on your puter screen. I mean seriously man its embarassing if i where you I would hide in the corner and hang my head in shame..
Walk, Walk away little boy, Walk away...

P.S. I read this thread and its scary to think Im not gettin those 30secs of my life bak that i spent readin absolute crap! and i mean that

Gaino

Fledgling Freddie
toxic do me a favour and lookup how many posts ever made by me then say something again and im most likley older then u anyway

and i dont care bout dieing in pvp rvr etc but atleast i think it could b more fair aka not zerging/camping if u didnt get that.... so.. u hang ur head in shame as u go back to ur corner

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
toxic do me a favour and lookup how many posts ever made by me then say something again and im most likley older then u anyway

and i dont care bout dieing in pvp rvr etc but atleast i think it could b more fair aka not zerging/camping if u didnt get that.... so.. u hang ur head in shame as u go back to ur corner

Just wait til u visit Labyrinth mate.

Toxic

Loyal Freddie

You make me laugh, no really you do.
You may be older than me but your certainly not as mature, for example coming on to a gaming forum and whinging about dieing. Do you honestly think you are the only one to have experienced this unfair play at some stage of the game? The short answer being NO, everyone has experienced this, but what makes the fact that its happening to you any more special? The difference is that not everyone pisses and moans like a spoilt kiddy wanting to stay up past his bedtime.. disgusts me really

Thanks for the invite to lookup all your old posts and stuff but Im kinda busy watchin the paint dry on my wall, its much more interesting than anything about you.

Now please my friend, get back in your corner and not another peep you hear and remember to hang that head in the shame that most likely everybody who reads this thread will feel for you. Shame and embarassment by my books.

Enjoy folks :drink:

P.S. I dedicate this one to LC, Clueless & Fallout Legends in their own right!
Lets get em fellas :)

Gaino

Fledgling Freddie
where did i whine bout dieng ? pls show that =)

and the paint on ur wall must have dried fast hehe

and those that knows me know how i feel etc etc wont name who they are as they know themself..

to bad we are on enemy sides ingame now =)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Thid is a BG ... Designed to RvR on /20 Noob toons , so ...

Anyway you will quickly learn , the REAL noobs are in the 50 frontier :rolleyes:

Gaino

Fledgling Freddie
Thid is a BG ... Designed to RvR on /20 Noob toons , so ...

Anyway you will quickly learn , the REAL noobs are in the 50 frontier :rolleyes:

ofc i know that considering i did delete 7-8 L50 once on mid
and as i said i just come back =) have 2 relevel all again hehe

Toxic

Loyal Freddie

and those that knows me know how i feel etc etc wont name who they are as they know themself..

I believe it went a little something like this:
"Whaa whaaa /cry dem stupid middys they p00ned my useless /lvl20 free armour sorc and my heal bot that is on /stick 24/7 i dare not run without it, Its ok for me to gank soloers but when I die everything must stop and everybody must sympathise with my untimely in game death this is so unfair i feel the need to voice my opinion (which everyone MUST agree with) on freddyshouse".
(I do not believe this is an exaggeration).

Theres only a few people that I sympathise in all of this, and thats the people who know you. For them to listen to this day in day out, wow they must be like saints. I can tell you somehting I wouldn't have the patience for that. It makes me feel good that at the end of the day I am able to tell you something that 'the people who know you' plain and simply arn't.

As for us being on enemy realms? Im afraid I'll not get the chance to wtf p00n you and your heal bot, dont get me wrong I'd really love to make you cry over and over, but I just have other things to do and dont get the playtime in this busy life that I lead.

paints still drying, so quit the F5 bashin and let me go now, oky?

I hope your still in that corner... with the head down low, head down low.

P.S. In memory of aleven, my bestest in game friend who trolled up these boards for all of his flaming life before he gots p00ned by the mighty alan.. I am not worthy...

good day to you sir (See us irishes do know dem manners)

Gaino

Fledgling Freddie
loool where does it say i played sorc ?? i said i play cleric

i win again :kissit:

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
We actually did log... 4 of us anyways... we logged hib and got a grp going there... but there was nothing left to fight so I logged mid again and only got crap from albs all night...

Don't quit so fast... even the biggest and dumpest troll will figure out that it ain't fun to just camp pk forever and do something to even it out and get some good fights...

But hey... can't blame u not likeing to get chain killed... but albs are REALLY fast to log off and do something else these days... would've loved it if I could play some alb instead of mid/hib... miss the "I'll bring 10 mates and zerg back" instead of just logging...

Fight for it!

Cheers,
Squirrel

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
loool where does it say i played sorc ?? i said i play cleric

i win again :kissit:

You play a heal bot and a sorc? ah ok
And yes you do "win" again thats why you made this thread about how unfair the game is to you.. lol dude get real...

/Respect squirrel

Gaino

Fledgling Freddie
no i only play cleric... only have 1 account nowdays
comeon but more effort to it =)
putting words (metaphoricly (sp?)) in my mouth wont help =)

ok can agree that it seems i posted that it seems unfair to me but intention was in general, and it goes all ways ofc

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
no i only play cleric... only have 1 account nowdays
comeon but more effort to it =)
putting words (metaphoricly (sp?)) in my mouth wont help =)

ok can agree that it seems i posted that it seems unfair to me but intention was in general, and it goes all ways ofc

Shame on you mids killing a member of an enemy realm, no really shame on you!

If it makes you feel any better I will log on specially for you and give them a good old fashioned telling off! I mean what are they playing at, they certainly arn't obeying the CoC...
or wait maybe they are! Maybe just maybe they click on you and see "is a member of an enemy realm" and they actually play the game how it was intended imo.

Enjoy folks,

P.S. This one goes out for Sean & Gohan (my ch4v3t friends) share the love not just with eachother but with us all.

Gaino

Fledgling Freddie
Shame on you mids killing a member of an enemy realm, no really shame on you!

If it makes you feel any better I will log on specially for you and give them a good old fashioned telling off! I mean what are they playing at, they certainly arn't obeying the CoC...
or wait maybe they are! Maybe just maybe they click on you and see "is a member of an enemy realm" and they actually play the game how it was intended imo.

Enjoy folks,

P.S. This one goes out for Sean & Gohan (my ch4v3t friends) share the love not just with eachother but with us all.

aaaaw will u really do that ?:worthy:
haha no need i just think its funneh really for 5ppl+ to charge a cleric when only 1 is needed but hey all for the holy rp and my ubah leechskill ooooghaaaa

Alliandro

Fledgling Freddie

omg tox when i reopen my acc ill play on mid and we pwn him ? :fluffle:

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
omg tox when i reopen my acc ill play on mid and we pwn him ? :fluffle:

Alleandro This ones dedicated to you!! My albionite briton buddy on steroids!!!
Allean mate I believe he's wat we call freeRpee's, that back chat, which are the worst kind but rp's nevertheless! ill talk to you on MSN mate

Anyhow punishment's right such a waste of valuable Interweb space this is. Hopefully alan will come along and recycle this thread into the freddys recycle thread waste paper bin.

:worthy: ROFLCOPTER as made famous by Nottorious teh legend!

Gaino

Fledgling Freddie
Alleandro This ones dedicated to you!! My albionite briton buddy on steroids!!!
Allean mate I believe he's wat we call freeRpee's, that back chat, which are the worst kind but rp's nevertheless! ill talk to you on MSN mate

Anyhow punishment's right such a waste of valuable Interweb space this is. Hopefully alan will come along and recycle this thread into the freddys recycle thread waste paper bin.

:worthy: ROFLCOPTER as made famous by Nottorious teh legend!

ooo love is in the air... how sweet:worthy:

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Think the original point in this thread has been lost a bit...
The scenario seemed to be that a sorc and a cleric were being chain zerged by what would appear to be a grp of 4 mids. (Every realm zergs btw )
Ultimately this behaviour causes the "victims" to log and go do something else.
Now what is unknown to us and has not been mentioned is if there had been a grp of 4 hibs in thid at the time then yes the mids needed to stick together and run as a grp.
If on the other hand there was not many or indeed any hibs in thid at the time would it not have been more fun for all concerned if the grp of 4 mids had split into 2 grps of 2?
Strikes me that that would have been more fun for all concerned.
If more Albs/ hibs arrive then reform larger grp.
After all, in order to have fun in Thid you need peeps from enemy realms to be there. If people are not having fun because they are being farmed they will vote with their feet and log.

Not having a pop, flame or go at anyone with this post. Not even taking a side tbh.
But we all need to remember the point of the game is supposed to be fun. So please can we all think about our actions and if you wouldnt like it done to you then dont do it to someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom