Noobfil Of The Year 2003!

D

duact

Originally posted by yadeniel
Because we own u paradigm? :)
And dont whine about dragon, we dueled one time in mmg, in the morning. U got owned by a infil rr5 without dragon :p

From my realm i vote: Sst, because she much times leeched me when she was near. Maybe her brother, who plays that char dont like leech, dunno..

From hibernia: Cyclodia with her boyfriend Prisma, always go together, u never can solo cyclodia? or is because a rr2infil owns u? LoL, and then she does movies about how kill some sts alone trying to say she is good, and some sts from the movie were with Rezz illnes lol. (Only saw 1of ur movies, i dont like to waste my time).

And from midgard: Dunno who is the best, the thing is hard to choose between Powerslave and her st zerg, or Jox and her boyfriend Ztyx. A hunter rr7 always going with 2sbs? OMFG, thats is be lamer!! but hey, in the other case we have Jox, the best SB in Rps in Exc and he always go with Ztyx, another SB , and RR6 :/
Ztyx, u know hunt solo? or Jox "PLed" u to rr6? ;)

Yadeniel 5l9 ¬¬

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

u sir'e are a noob who never leaves atk without fg of spanish epicnoobs by your side.

E

-evull-

eeep, just remembered that i named Ghostly for this award

buuuut, i meant Ghostenz ! ^^

peace :)

D

drunkenmonk

Originally posted by Lustedelf
And yes stfu n00b how u can vote for urself when u r a friar :p

n00b u can always check char builder to see what is the damage type of enchanter pbaoe ...instead of assuming it is heat

btw it's the chanter stun that is heat n their normal dds :p

too bad i did go to 50 most by soloing unlike u :p
Quarterstaff sez to Solofriar ' Please pl me ! ....I can't get groups etc etc'

groupie all the way to 50 for j00 :p
and yes still solo hulks :p my screenies pwn ya hehe

gah two years and u still act like a player that only played for a month :p

cap all resists btw ....n use the sc calculator ....stop being a whiner n learn ^^
lmao took ya time to reply to that one :p
not that it matters cos ive buggered off to hib since, and u dont have a 100% sucsess vs hulks and u didnt solo ALL the way to fifty hehe, u grped with my paladin for 2 hours in df once

D

drunkenmonk

while im here

btw solofriar come to odins once in a while wil u, how teh fuck are u supposed to wtfpwn me when u dont RvR, Either that or u can come to hib side in DF and we arrange a duel, u r not invincible :p
oh and bring bern to rez u mwahahhahaha

Users who are viewing this thread