Noob questions

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Honestly I have played DAOC since it was knee-high to a Grasshoppers pet Aphid and I really don't know the answers to these questions.

What are those freakin brittle pet things, what do they do and how do you get one, and how come some people have loads?

How long do those FOP's last for?

Is there two types of stealth? How come I can half see a realm mate stealther then he suddenly totally dissapears?

Do all AOE spells catch stealthers?

What happened to Alpha male?

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Job said:
Honestly I have played DAOC since it was knee-high to a Grasshoppers pet Aphid and I really don't know the answers to these questions.

What are those freakin brittle pet things, what do they do and how do you get one, and how come some people have loads?

How long do those FOP's last for?

Is there two types of stealth? How come I can half see a realm mate stealther then he suddenly totally dissapears?

Do all AOE spells catch stealthers?

What happened to Alpha male?

You buy the brittle pets from your realm capital - they cost varies on the amount you want :-
100g - First Brittle - blocks one melee attack
200g - Second Brittle - blocks a 2nd attack and increases your thurst resist by 5%
500g - Third Brittle - blocks a 3rd attack and increases crush+slash by 5%
Free - Fourth Brittle - only avaliable to Horner

Fop lasts for 10 mins by default, but can be extended with %spell duration

Theres actualy 3 levels of stealth depending on what class you play
NS/SM/Infil - True stealth
Ranger/Scout/Hunter - Major Stealth
Minstrel - Minor Stealth

AoE spells only catch stealthers if they are of other realms, and in range of your AoE, the only exception here is alb's ice wizards pbaoe due to its low level graphics if you time your Jump you can avoid it.

Alpha male was replaced by Beta male

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Tears said:
You buy the brittle pets from your realm capital - they cost varies on the amount you want :-
100g - First Brittle - blocks one melee attack
200g - Second Brittle - blocks a 2nd attack and increases your thurst resist by 5%
500g - Third Brittle - blocks a 3rd attack and increases crush+slash by 5%
Free - Fourth Brittle - only avaliable to Horner

Fop lasts for 10 mins by default, but can be extended with %spell duration

Theres actualy 3 levels of stealth depending on what class you play
NS/SM/Infil - True stealth
Ranger/Scout/Hunter - Major Stealth
Minstrel - Minor Stealth

AoE spells only catch stealthers if they are of other realms, and in range of your AoE, the only exception here is alb's ice wizards pbaoe due to its low level graphics if you time your Jump you can avoid it.

Alpha male was replaced by Beta male

heh :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom