Noob again, looking for guild

A

Agravaine

Hi,
I'm Agravaine a new Armsman in Albion.
Lv 6 atm, just taken Polearms but I've only been playing about 4 hours.

I play SWG, and have dabbled with WoW, EQ2, Ryzom, City of Heroes and others. I have always fancied DAOC but only ever saw expansions in the shop and no-one had the basic game. Then the day b4 yesterday I stumbled across the complete edition for £10 and here I am.
Experienced in MMOs but complete noob again here
I will play mostly evenings (GMT-in London)

I am looking for a friendly , helpful guild pls, til I can find my feet and contribute more at a decent level.

cheers,

Agravaine :)

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
welcome to Albion,

may your journeys be swift and prosper...... or something.

There are many good guilds out there, i hope you find a good home.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome, I don't think our guild would be right for you as we don't have much levelling going on at the moment but if you need any help getting started then drop me a PM anytime. Always happy to help out.

Dwynyth

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome

Greeting. Welcome indeed to Albion. Good choice btw. :)
There is only 1 guild i could actualy recomend atm and that is "The eagle Warriors". There are many other good guilds but i believe this is a guild with lots of lower lvl's. And you may also pm me for abit of help anytime in game on my Servant necro "Greatgoddes" ore my merc "Dwynyth" :)
Best of luck leveling.

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
guards of avalon wud b happy to help a fellow alb u can contact any1 in goa and a invite wud be sorted if u wanted to

we have a webpage www.guardsofavalon.com feel free to take and look

Asyveth

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
A brand new player? Oh my, levelling,epic quests master levels, so much to look forward to heheh You have my sympathy, its a heavy game to start from scratch in these days.

At least you started in the right realm though :D

I can't help you with guilds but if you need any Armsman advice just ask ;)

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
All the advice you need about a armsmen is /delete ;)

Nah,

Welcome to Albion/Daoc, you got alot ot look forward and as a new player, it aint gonna be easy :|

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
Gonna do a bit of x-server recruitment here :)

If you fancy rolling your toon on Alb/prydwen instead of excalibur (You'll be fighting the same enemies soon anyway since the RvR on both servers will be clustered) you're welcome to join Defenders of The Cross, we're always happy to take in new daoc'ers!

Check out our webby and drop a line about yourself there.

I seriously wish i was in your clothes, i remeber the first time i logged in to daoc as a wee fighter in humberton, going exploring and getting ganked by a goblin fisherman at the bridge there. :D <Drifts off rambling about "the good old days">

zeusmdk

Fledgling Freddie
GnD happy to take you m8 ty we got a good mix of lvls check out the guild webby and drop us a pm in game :cheers:

btw we are mostly night players

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Welcome to the game! Be sure to quickly choose another realm than Albion on the other English server (Prydwen), once the clustering of the servers goes into effect (within this month, hopefully) you will be unable to. :) (Just so that you have the choice later on, I am not telling you to play on another server.)

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Welcome, fresh blood is always nice in DAoC! :D

The new additions they've added lately for new players is pretty nice, tried the tutorital last night, very easy to understand the basic basics of the game. :)

Dimmer

Fledgling Freddie
Knights 0f The Round Table, we are small atm, and would like to rebuild abit prefferable with newcommers to the realm/game, we are resident on Excalibur, Prydwen and Merlin on the US servers.

so if you still unguilded take a look with a /who Round Table (ingame) and /send a member

guild website: Knights 0f The Round Table

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom