NONFOTM paladin movie

Jjuraa

Banned
nice damage, but taking into account your usual prey, wouldnt you be better off going slash? and using the autotrained points to allow you to spec a bit higher in chants too

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
Nice movie wouldnt change my spec for it though.. nice prawning hibs :eek: :cheers:

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
secondary host:
http://video.enerla.net/renegade.wmv
(it's on a friend's server - slower/limited users at a time but no registration needed ;)
Just about the 2nd mirror
1st: it shouldn't be slower (In fact I hope it is still fast enough
2nd: because it can create server load if a lot of people download it, can make other stuff lagged, I would like some control over how much resources it can use. And able to move the file to different box, etc. /for this I would need to be able to edit the link to the file. best if the link for file is on my site/
3rd: while other hosts as registration, etc. I would just like to see links to the site, and people viewing it before downloading a huge file and eating up resources. A such direct link isn't the best...

For this reason, the above link might get you a 404 error anytime. (say if it creates too much load, I would have 4 chances: add mirrors, place it on ftp and use download speed limits, move it to other box, delete the file. due to the above I have just one)

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Gamah said:
And let the hiberna kids whine about whine

keep the bridge camping like this morning and keep doing spamm emote #34alb kiddie

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
downloading now

just reminded me tho, does anyone have a working link to arraudrys old pally movie ?

Arakasi01

Fledgling Freddie
Hybrid paladin holy crap. Personally if i was crush i would use a 1h crush weapon to use the stun style and then switch to 2H. I dont know about hybrid pallie but i guess it serves some purpose :p

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
Arakasi01 said:
Hybrid paladin holy crap. Personally if i was crush i would use a 1h crush weapon to use the stun style and then switch to 2H. I dont know about hybrid pallie but i guess it serves some purpose :p

yes, good blocking for pve purposes(arti hunt, scroll farm, etc.), and l33t damage and style with 2h in rvr.. +slam :)

and that "stun style" is actually in a chain, called contusion. comes from any any taunt style, bluedgeon, and only stuns for 6 sec.
so its 2 hits i have to get in for 6 sec stun against 1 slam with 9 sec.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Hehe wow :) ive watched a few daoc movies recently but yours is the only one i actually watched to the end. so much more original and cooler to watch. it looks like alot of slam, 2h side style but even that doesnt always work and nice to see how you recover from it etc :) 2h pallys sound like a dream but did you lvl 2h or 1h+shield? just when i used to play my 2h pally on camlann at low lvls it was pretty hard to play effectivly where as 1h+shield always seemed like the easier option? also howcome you were unbuffed alot of the time? or is that like a cave so you couldnt hide a BB in there? just wondering coz i aint played NF so dont know where ur pvping hehe. ur spec seems pretty good tbh :) tho wouldnt you benefit more from having 42 large weapon? considering your on a hybrid weaponskill table it doesnt seem like theres much to gain from 45 large weapon when you could place those extra 150points or so in chants or crush <Shrug>

very nice movie tho really liked it :)

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
hehe oops ignore that :) just looked at catacombs and realised ur sidestyle follow up is the lvl 44 spec style? :) coolies

Gamah

Banned
Xxcalibur said:
keep the bridge camping like this morning and keep doing spamm emote #34alb kiddie

Like the hibs were camping the bride this mornign and emot spamming...grow up you little spanish child.

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
hehe oops ignore that :) just looked at catacombs and realised ur sidestyle follow up is the lvl 44 spec style? :) coolies

thanks for the nice words .) you're actually right, the 45 2h is a a bit needless, only using that lvl 44 style ;> doesnt really matter much(-45 points) but you got a point there ;>

and yes, the scenes when im unbuffed its an rvr dungeon called passage of conflict(the newer version of halls of corrupt), mostly thats the only place where you can solo nowdays.. tried to add scenes from outside too to make it not so boring ;> - there im buffed.

thanks again m8, /hug

edit: oh and forgot to reply about exp. its a bit tricky.. i used to be 2hander paladin from start, and i've levelled like that up to lvl 40. i enjoyed it, and wasnt really hard at all - had to kill lower mobs but finished them faster... and i might have been just lucky but i usually got into some random exp group in barrows etc, i liked those times. at lvl 40 my guild told me to respec to shield because they wont take me to rvr at all if i keep my 2h. so I respecced to 40 and felt the power of the dark side :> it was powerful right, but its just not my style. so when aod started not doing random rvr groups(only using 8 opted chars) i decided to respec back to 2h, so at 4l6 I've become once again 2hander paladin. since that im mostly solo, but i love this style :)

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Thank god I wasn't in that movie, oh the humiliation!

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
hehe we had a great duel the other day ;> :cheers:
one of the best fights..and fraps wasnt running

Jjuraa

Banned
just out of interest, do you have 108 or 144 spec points from autotrain man?

p0x

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
Thank god I wasn't in that movie, oh the humiliation!
Think I still have a pic of 2shotting you.. shall I post? ^^

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
Jjuraa said:
just out of interest, do you have 108 or 144 spec points from autotrain man?

i havent autotrained. (my first char, created like 2 years ago.. :)

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Fun to watch, nice dmg tbh, especially your Slam dmg sometimes oO Mine usually never gets above 200 :)

Only sad thing is that you hardly ever meet anyone with Purge up, so its not really that hard to slam > Onslaught > Two Moons :) But owning as a pally is awesome :D

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
nice Vid, I liked it.

That BM sawked caawk. :(

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
The time has come to kill the secondary link(host will stay up of coz - http://forum.enerla.net/ ), it will go down today afternoon/evening, after serving 477 downloads(31gb transfer). Thanks TheElf :)

Other hots, http://www.rpgfilms.net/nuke/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=705 will still stay on if anyone needs it tho.

Thank you very much for all the nice words and positive feedback, you really cheered me up, it was well worth showing you, thanks all :)

see you around in game, thanks again,
Roope Renegade
:wub:

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Arakasi01 said:
That would be stupid when you got slam and (endchant to spam it )

Movie was ace love it =]

Btw that lame fight vs caylan (chicken ;O)
Lag strafing dickfuck who strafes until you land the sidestyle. which aint supposed to land since pala is facing/sticking you.

/barf.

Keep up good work btw Mistar Pala :]

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Too bad the movie doesnt contain RR5 2H hybrid pala using IP + RR3 Armsman versus Vamp xD

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
yea, wow, the best vamp on server managed to kill one out of 2 unbuffed enemies at poc.(with full power)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Check "Gimp's Tale" if you want to see an awesome Hybrid Paladin movie. From Blood & Wine... But I can't find the link, it's on my HD :/.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom