Non Goa-oriented thread... :D

W

Wai

Well got fed up of all the goa whines so decided to make the first thing that came into my head.

K plvl'ing as a source of income. Being a chanter i get asked to take ppl to fins4 all the time and often get offered roughly 5 plat for this task (ofc cba doing it, i just like rvr'ing not rolling out chars for ppl who have no idea how to play the char i just basically made for them)

Wondered if anyone agreed/disagreed that plvl'ing should be a "i'm yr m8 sure i'll help u lvl" type thing or whether as some ppl are doing already it should be made a "givf all yr salv from 5-50 and maybe i'll do it." Also wondered wot "plvl" chars from alb and mid get offered (if anything) to do the same task for someone in thier realm.

(guess this kinda brings up the whole arguement bout whether or not ppl should plvl at all but who cares)

S

Shike

if people wanna PL their toons, let them imo. If they suck at playing the character they wont get groups in RvR anyway and have basically had a toon PLd for nothing. Love when someone who is 50 even cant find the way to Sheeroe :rolleyes:

If you wanna have cash for it, why not? I sure as hell wouldnt spend time on it though since it :

1) is terribly boring.
2) doesnt give you anything you really need, can farm cash far more effective and make it less boring aswell than standing at 4fins.
3) make you waste RLtime you could have spent in a better way than to PL someone.

W

Wai

my bro atm is paying 8 plat for 5-50 seems bit much since from 5-50 i think u get roughly 7 plat at 4fins

although i do agree with yr comment that if u're doing it, it is wasteing rl time and game time that could be spent farming alot more effectivly so see yr point :)

T

tripitaka

I'm a necro and at least twice a night got asked for a pwr level. I said no, even though i was offered a plat once to do levels 20-30. (plus i got to keep my shre of loot / drops on the yellows i was chaining.

I only pwr lvl my guildies usually, but in special cases, like the name of the toon makes me laff, then i might consider it.

P

pihlss

powerlvl and get paid for it sound good :)

But it´s dreadful boring imo.

I wounder how much low lvl who have plats ? Or even seen one..

G

Giljotine

I get asked about 1 - 3 times to pl with my Necro and about the
same with Cabby but no one ask when i play my Hunter LOL
Can't understand why ;-)

said yes to pl alot before but have stop as it is sooooo boring
and your pretty much stuck on one place till the char have reached the agreed lvl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom