Nolby Pride

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

genedril

I'll state this now - this is NOT an anti-Nolby Pride thread. It is in fact a case of me eating large amounts of humble pie.

Why?? Well I suppose I somewhat subscribed to the enormously bad PR that NP recieve & have had encounters with a couple of their members which lead me to believe that all of them were the curse of the devil or somehting to that effect.

Having actually grouped with one of your members rather than being abused by a couple I have changed my opinion & have come to the view that while you may have a couple of bad apples that does not mean you are all rotten to the core (just to use an analogy).

I'd like to say thank you to Hellspire for actually making me think about my prejudice & sorry to Nolby Pride, even though I have never flamed you in person I may have passed on negative comments due to the couple of people who had rubbed me up the wrong way.

The long & the short of it is that you can be a pain in the neck whatever guild you belong to, but that doesn't mean that all the guild deserve to be tared by the same brush. I'm sure that if anyone really thought about the all members they have had they'd be forced to say there have been some that would have been bad for their guild if held as a prime example.

Some of us may not agree with the way they choose to do things, but that does not make them wrong. They may disagree with your methods too.

Any way that's my fill of pie & thanks again to Hellspire, it seems that one man really can make a difference.

T

Teh Fonz!!1

Some people like them, some people don't...

WE GET IT!!!

G

genedril

Was an apology on my behalf Topic Review Teh Fonz!!1, nothing more. I was not applying for role of their PR officer.

N

)nick(

Originally posted by genedril
Was an apology on my behalf Topic Review Teh Fonz!!1, nothing more. I was not applying for role of their PR officer.

:clap: amen

K

kr0n

Originally posted by genedril

Imo fonz got pwned.

K

kr0n

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)

Imo ur an a$$h0le.

And when did it occur to you someone actually gives a rats ass what you think of me?

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

That must be the difference between you and me...
I don't give a shit what others think of me, 1337 kiddy...

T

Teh Fonz!!1

IMO kr0n is a pimply little fuck turd who hacks peoples computers when he can't beat them in game with skill.

Oh and I was just saying that I think people are very bored with NP threads and no-one really gives a shit if you think they are nice people or idiots.

I think everyone has formed an opinion on the matter now and are generally uninterested in this subject enough to warrent a new thread.

btw. I give a rats ass about what animul thinks about you. One because it's fucking hilarious and two because he's right.

K

kr0n

Originally posted by Teh Fonz!!1
IMO kr0n is a pimply little fuck turd who hacks peoples computers when he can't beat them in game with skill.

Oh and I was just saying that I think people are very bored with NP threads and no-one really gives a shit if you think they are nice people or idiots.

I think everyone has formed an opinion on the matter now and are generally uninterested in this subject enough to warrent a new thread.

btw. I give a rats ass about what animul thinks about you. One because it's fucking hilarious and two because he's right.

boofuckinhoo.jpg

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

MVC-013X.JPG

There, there... no need to cry.
Clearasil might do the job.

On a sidenote... your face fuzz looks like a hooker's crotch.
You can shave that off, you know.

K

kr0n

Wow, goin personalities here... Still posting under a fake nick, without guts to even show your so called, mainchar?

Kinda sad... I pity your kids.

T

Teh Fonz!!1

Yeah!!

Not telling people about your main characters = bad parent.

You......fucking........dum........twat.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Fake nick? :D

Like I said months ago... I don't want to be subjected to rejects such as you in-game.

You would be surprised just how many people already know my in-game name.

So I will keep my 'fake' nick, you fucking, dumb twat - kthxbye.

Originally posted by kr0n
No, just tells something about his character...
Like: he might be a no-life, virgin, still living with the parents, skript kid wannabe hacker with pimples?

Oh... wait. That would be you.

K

kr0n

Like: he might be a no-life, virgin, still living with the parents, skript kid wannabe hacker with pimples?

Oh... wait. That would be you.

No, no, yes, no, yes.

Aint it normal for someone with my age to live with my parents and have pimples?

Is it normal for someone of your age be playing computer games, spamming profanities on spare time in a forum dedicated to computer games along with other sad fucks with early middle age crisis?

gg.

W

Wolvon Is back

Uncle Sick welcome to the list of Legends

:bazbeer: :bazbeer: :bazbeer:

And p0rn, get off your fat ass and smell and fresh air.

T

Teh Fonz!!1

Yeah but when he was your age he was probably off getting laid while he was still unmarried and could do, without fear of getting his balls chopped off by purple con wife....not playing a MMORPG.

:p

K

kr0n

Originally posted by Wolvon Is back

Uncle Sick welcome to the list of Legends

:bazbeer: :bazbeer: :bazbeer:

And p0rn, get off your fat ass and smell and fresh air.

Mebbe you missed the pic he posted ? Do I looke like a fat ass ?

O

old.XanateA

settul thine differences on teh battulfield myfyggas not hier kkeke bye

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.XanateA
settul thine differences on teh battulfield myfyggas not hier kkeke bye

And you would be Nolby's highly intellectual guild leader, right?

G

genedril

Many thanks to you all for making me look like I write popular topics. I don't however. Something tells me this may have strayed just a tad off topic & would no doubt deserve to rest somewhere at the bottom of the page so feel free to let it sink. Either that or just [bump] it.

Thanks in advance.

& once again Teh Fonz!!1 I'd like to point out that this was my way of apologising to them. I could go round to each one & formally say sorry but I haven't got that much time & may miss someone. This seemed like a quick & easy way to do it, it may be lazy - but then it was also lazy of me to eat up the stereotype of NP that I'd been fed in the first place. I wasn't aware that you were going to place such stringent quality control over what was posted here & will bear that I mind if I ever rudely decide to darken this board again.

I couldn't give a monkeys if anyone else is interested in my point of view as long as one of NP reads it & passes on to their members my general apology for being a biggoted arsewipe.

S

SingerOfSoul

wakey wakey this is a forum not a kindergarten....
ACT YOURE AGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom