Nolby Pride @ Camlann will...

I

iskander_dymas

Originally posted by -nicolas-

When the game is no more fun and I have met all the goals I set for myself I will leave the server. WL have caught up, have we gone? No, so your so called given 'fact' is now officially a myth.

well,

last time I looked most NP are now in WL

F

f1sty

LOL

tbh Nolby pride 'were' the Man Utd of the server, everyone hated em cos they leveled so fast and decided to go on a killing spree. It makes me laugh when they moan about the alliance being setup by so called 'nothing guilds'. Is it any wonder people decided to band together to kill them when they went around killing so many greys? I for one saw Jozen run upto the horse merchant dude in MM and pbae all who were there, ok he probably had a laugh, but the implications of that are, the people he killed are gonna remember it and wanna kill him everytime they see him, but poor old Jozen aint gonna remember those he killed :), hence when they reach higher lvls he gets ganked. Simple really. Thats the whole outlook against Nolby.

Also what makes me laugh is the 'goals' that they set and met lol, thats bullshit, noone sets out to level so fast then run away when it gets tough. I mean my personal goals are different to lvlin fast in DAoC, they include having a job, and a life outside the game. After all I play the game for fun, not to sit at home, day and night leveling, that in my opinion is unhealthy behaviour. But if Nolby people dont have jobs or are students destroying their future then so be it. :)

Anyhow, its simple if you piss enuf ppl off, then you got a whole lot of pissed ppl wanting to get some revenge. Sadly Nolby couldnt face that challenge, and ran away.

Fin

M

mid-sinister

One thing is the truth though, Daoc is getting boring and has been for a long time, theres just no other decent mmorpgs out at the moment although there is some nice ones that are probably coming out soon, daoc will crash when they do.

O

old.MikhailGudlik

Couldnt agree with you more SIni.
No expansion pack will save DAOC imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom