Nokia 3650

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
Im not too happy with my v200 samsung phone, doesnt have enough gadgets on it so my friend has offered me a 3650 nokia straight swap (it belongs to his gf and she wants a flip phone instead). Anone have any experiences with this Nokia?

Jonty

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Doomy

I have the 7650 which, although a completely different model, is largely the same as the 3650 in terms of the specs and the what it can do. On the whole, I've been very impressed with it. I've had it for over a year and it's still got many of the features which today's latest phones are starting to implement, and in terms of build quality and the stability of the Symbian OS, I can't fault it. How it stacks up against the V200 I couldn't tell you, though.

Probably the main downside to both the 7650 and 3650 is the size, since neither are small, but this doesn't particularly bother me. I've heard the round keypad on the 3650 can take a little getting used to (in fact there's a slightly updated model, the 3660, which uses a 'standard' keypad).

Naturally read some reviews first, and even go into your local phone shop and have a play if you can.

Kind Regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom