NoFun At The Haunted Apple Trees

Esoteric

Fledgling Freddie
There I was happily blowing up trees, you know the haunted apples spot that people share everyday for their bg chars or just new char. When from up top came an Immortal Pallie called Strength who I give an earth buff to, I then receive the PM in shot 59 and then his GM got involved.

I kinda just ignored it and felt like => :eek7:

Very low opinion of Immortals now ahh well DAoC goes on.

A

Aoln

Thought that was a massive camp? More than 1 should easily be able to camp there

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln said:
Thought that was a massive camp? More than 1 should easily be able to camp there

if yer a necro it's not as big as you think, 3-4shotting these as a necro , then waiting for the seedsman to repop all the trees can take forever if yer with 2 ppl

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
The xp aint ALL THAT there tbh

I found the xp over at isle of glass boarder at tents is just as good as a 20 xE

Esoteric

Fledgling Freddie
Graknak said:
if yer a necro it's not as big as you think, 3-4shotting these as a necro , then waiting for the seedsman to repop all the trees can take forever if yer with 2 ppl

No Necros were there at the time and ofc the camp isnt big enough for necros, heck the barrows isn't big enough for a 46+ Necro :eek6:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
well, if he were there first, and there wasnt enough mobs there, you would be entitled to leave (as you said you treated people wioth respect) but... if the camp kept ongoing, then there shouldnt be a problem...

but as i see it

:kissit:
to immortals :< for being such arses

Eater of Kobolds

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, I was there with my minstrel when this happened, and I can tell there were enough mobs for all 3 of us (think there was a reaver there as well, not 100% sure though). Also, maybe he shouldn't kill the seedsmen if he want more mobs.

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh its not Morphs fault , i bet he only knew 1/2 of the entire picture, of course in Strengths eyes he should have the spot and why not defend the guildie if someone says : " i went to the loo and while i was there some bloke started pulling from the spot i was pulling from ".
Why post here if you can sort it out in between you 2. Although i cant understand why any person would consider a spot theirs, everyone pays the same money for the game, why should someone have more priviledges. Either way this argument is silly :(

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I think you will find that as the King of Avalon all the camps are mine, so you can all piss of back to Albion and leave those camps for my Avalonian peasents, err I mean subjects...

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Chimaira said:
Papa Cho

u are all mine. you hear? :wub:

No kissing me unless you are real woman, I am not falling for that trick again..... :D

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
cHodAX said:
I think you will find that as the King of Avalon all the camps are mine, so you can all piss of back to Albion and leave those camps for my Avalonian peasents, err I mean subjects...

Yes we all know about your foul campstealing plots,you sick puppy!

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
im sorry if this has caused any annoyance amongst anyone here, but i in fact recommended that point for Strength to kill at as DF was closed. I forgot at that point that Strength was in fact lvl 25 and that he could easily take them down very quickly. It was just very unfortunate that several other people were there at the same time.
Like Ivan said i only knew 1/2 the story, but i am very sorry Eso for the annoyance that Strenght might have caused and will have a talk to him now i know the full story. Encouraging fair playing and sharing camp spots.
I feel ver embarrased for this happening :wij:

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
and what about you acting like a kid saying SPEAK IN CAPS! CAN YOU READ THIS OK MORPHIUS?

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
Ok yes i was acting childish :( , but incase u dont know i am a kid, i am a young teenager, that it one of the ways that we act, we act stupid. If i was older then it probably wouldn't have happened. But the fact of the matter was, that it did. I'm say again im very sorry for what happened last night and im sorry for me speaking in caps-lock.

Spesh

Fledgling Freddie
bottom line, no such thing as "camps" and if there was people have no right to them solo.

Everyone needs xp, be nice and share (didnt your parents teach you that when you were young?)

S

Strength

Right then i think mayb now its time for me to have my say as you have only heard half the story.....

I was killing at the apple trees easily continually killing and there was only just enough for me to keep killing (Due to pop time)

then estorics alt turned up (HE DID NOT BUFF ME AS HE SAID)
and killed the last three aplle trees that were there when i told him that i had the spot camped he got in a pissy (Screenies to prove) and started havin a go saying that you cant camp a lobie spot... If this is true then how come people cam Rats in DF which are lower and plated feinds which are about the same lvl.

I will not apologise to estoric as he has bought what was a private disagreement and posted it onto these forums to lower peoples opinions of immortals morphios entered the argument of his own free will for which he apologised but he does not speak for me...

AND as soon as this disagreement kicked off I moved to Grey ghosts and allowed estoric to kill the apple trees.....

Sooo there it is i think that you all complained about it and supported morphios (My real life friend) without knowing the whole story

Esoteric

Fledgling Freddie
I did buff you with an earthen buff to help you do more damage.

Also wish I had a screenie for the outright apology you sent me followed closely by Morphs but I thought case closed so no worries. So you and I both know that you have sent me an apology and I accepted it. Just goes to show the type of person Im dealing with here.

You forget also that while you didnt send tells to the other people there, one witness who was there did reply to this post and I quote:

Eater of Kobolds said:
Yes, I was there with my minstrel when this happened, and I can tell there were enough mobs for all 3 of us (think there was a reaver there as well, not 100% sure though). Also, maybe he shouldn't kill the seedsmen if he want more mobs.

+It took you the longest while after you got aggro from a ghost to realise that you could actually kill them. So after a long time of this rediculous whining you moved off.

Now if Morph didnt want to be involved with this then he also shouldnt have sent me silly tells, which he has apologised for and I accepted.

Don't even know why Im bothering replying.

Gizmo

Fledgling Freddie
Go read C&C you CANT claim a xp spot, you can only break C&C if you damage a mob that is pulled. But common curtesy is that you respect if a player is camping a slow spawn spot then you move away, but as a lvl 25 paladin ýou shouldn't camp there, but at draks a bit further away.

Anyway, you cant claim a xp spot as you own alone.

Just my thought on this.

Cheerz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom