node in thid?

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
k is it just me or has ne one else come across this thing?
ya know wen ya walk in to a house in HZ and were the merchanct should be there is a little white circular node thing were the merchants will appear after loadin time, well i hav eseen these little white nodes on the ground near CK over the weekend, i dunno wat it is doing there cause i neva seen one before, i thought it was just a clitch until i was walkin up to my favorite prey instelath a blue con avalonian, wen i was suddenly unsteathed and it said "G****"(forget name) hits u for 58 damage.... then i sprint away with a firebolt chasing:p restealth head back over for same thing to happen near enough that spot....
there was also one over near HB on sunday i fink... thought it was just me needin sleep until some one else told me about it on sunday..... now the only other explanation i could think of was a stealther with an energy dd on his armor and /used it on me a few times...(no not a NS dd) to knock me out of stealth but i know from experience that this also knocks the user out of stealth also and i seen no other stealthers around ? 2nd is that it was a reaver which i originally thought but there were none around wen it happened 2nd and third time, was one at nuke range the first time but i dont think chants can reach that far :p

kaizez

Fledgling Freddie
dont know if should really tell you as it makes my life easier when they pop you so i can pa ;)

Bob007

Prince Among Men
Groud Target damage, Prob Earth wiz around. :)

Set GT, Move away, Cast gt spell.

P.S. You hit to hard Invy, Bobfil still feels the pain :)

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
that little white circle is prob a GTaoe spell so m8...it appears just b4 u get blasted outta stealth, altho i cant say much for the HZ 1...maybe its ur own house and u had hookpoints turned on ? and it was the hook for a forge etc..

but the 1 in thid is deffo a gtaoe spell, next time run :p

/edit: lol at the 3 posts at the same time :)

kaizez

Fledgling Freddie
fine go ahead and give away the secret...

yes its wizzy (earth spec) lasts for only few seconds but is enough to uncover stealthers coming through holes in wall.

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
Bob007 said:
Groud Target damage, Prob Earth wiz around. :)

Set GT, Move away, Cast gt spell.

P.S. You hit to hard Invy, Bobfil still feels the pain :)

:p ty mate, im full frontal damage oriontated but not great defence :p
had some nice duels by the river mate, hope to see around,just got my SC done :p so hopefully i will be able to take more damage :p, tbh mate u are one of the better infs o have seen around thid :) and i look forward to are next fight

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom