No Way Back

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
How to get a new subscription password, an example email:

-date-

Dear Sir/Madam,

Due to <insert problem here>, I need to have my SUBSCRIPTION password changed.

My SUBSCRIPTION login name is ......
My GAME login name is .......
My full name is John Doe.
The E-mail I used to register with is: blabla@etc.com. (or, if you faked one/forgot it, say that
My current postal address is the following:
John Doe
Camelot Mainstreet 22
12343AB Camelot
Albion
This is a different postal address than the one I registered with, which was in fact: ...... again if u faked it, say so
My Classic Camelot CD - key is: abcd-efgh-ijklm-nopq
My Shrouded Isles CD - key is: abcd2-efgh-ijklm-nopq
If you have multiple accounts and are unsure which CD key you used for the account which needs the passwords changed, give them both and say so. GoA can then look up which one of the two (or more) is the right one.

I hope this is enough information to convince you that I am in fact the real owner of the account "......." and you will be able to send me the SUBSCRIPTON password by postal mail to my current postal address listed above.
If you still need more information to determine I am the rightful owner of the account "........", please ask, I will try to help you as much as I can.

Awaiting your reply,
yours sincerely,

John Doe.

-------------------------
Use this e-mail and edit it to your situation. Use normal language, don't use kthx or d00d or STFU or n00b and be friendly. Then this will be a cake walk. send it to subscription@goa.com
Good luck.

Eroa

Banned
Ferengi said:
The best thing is if u misunderstand a question peeps like u will be there instantly to chop my ahed... take it ez and have a beer m8 :drink:

If you think that is a chop at your head you need to go out more often and leave your mothers protected little world.

:drink:

Ferengi

Fledgling Freddie
Eroa said:
If you think that is a chop at your head you need to go out more often and leave your mothers protected little world.

:drink:
Well at least u undastood the beer thingie cheers :drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom