no thanks

H

Hit ^_^

aye daoc died the same day as Df came tho then sc ruined it more and the Rog system even more.
and now the "uber"caping will make it suck ever more :>

O

old.BJ|Bored

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

jump ship to mid captain!

R

ReaLX

The Angelfire site you are trying to reach has been temporarily suspended due to excessive bandwidth consumption.

The site will be available again in approximately 4 hours!

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Gah! What is it?! Someone teeelllll mee!!

P

Pin

troll zerker with

str: 389
con: 333
dex: 299
qui: 209

hits: 2450
weapskill: 2071

R

rure

Originally posted by Pin
troll zerker with

dear god... will be fun to play until 1.61 at least.

J

Jiggs

dam its not in my cache either :(

well u get the idea, mythic just FU the game with this new stat caps BS

want to try take down a zerk with 2450hp

i think tanks were already pretty good so why do this?

will anyone bother with a cloth caster now at all?

P

Pin

Well, tbh I don't know what his stats were before, but I'm betting that it's roughly a 200 weapskill increase and a 200hp increase?

Anyways... Other classes will see similar percentage gains, but I'm sure we'll see some zerk nerfs soon.

B

belth

Config Report

Stats:
Str: 75 Int: 0 Hits: 196
Con: 75 Pie: 0 Power: 0
Dex: 76 Cha: 0
Qui: 66 Emp: 0

Resists:
Body: 30 Energy: 26 Crush: 25
Cold: 26 Matter: 23 Thrust: 25
Heat: 25 Spirit: 26 Slash: 25

Skills:
11 Critical Strike 11 Dual Wield
3 Envenom 11 Stealth
11 Thrust

Quick try at MP set for infil with the 1.61 quest necklace and gem. Eheheheheee. Here I come, EVE Online!

P

Pin

Originally posted by belth
Quick try at MP set for infil with the 1.61 quest necklace and gem. Eheheheheee. Here I come, EVE Online!

Wanna post stats for items? haven't seen them yet.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Originally posted by Pin
troll zerker with

No, seriously, what was it? :/

B

belth

Originally posted by Pin
Wanna post stats for items? haven't seen them yet.

Neck:
Name: Ancient Copper Necklace
Effect 1: 10 Crush Resist
Effect 2: 10 Thrust Resist
Effect 3: 10 Body Resist
Effect 4: 10 Spirit Resist
Utility: 80.0

Jewel:
Name: Ancient Roman Coin
Effect 1: 24 Hits
Effect 2: 8 Slash Resist
Effect 3: 8 Thrust Resist
Effect 4: 8 Heat Resist
Utility: 54.0

Right Ring:
Name: Ancient Copper Ring
Effect 1: 30 Hits
Effect 2: 4 Power
Effect 3: 8 Matter Resist
Effect 4: Empty
Utility: 31.5

The ring is shit, the necklace kinda UBER and the gem is proper.

P

Pin

Originally posted by belth
Right Ring:
Name: Ancient Copper Ring
Effect 1: 30 Hits
Effect 2: 4 Power
Effect 3: 8 Matter Resist
Effect 4: Empty
Utility: 31.5

The ring is shit

+power? This ring given to all classes?

O

old.Wildfire

you may or may not have noticed the all-purple buffs...

B

belth

Originally posted by Feac_
have u played it yet ?? its worse than earth and beyond :)

Yeah maybe if you don't like free PvP... Getting out of the n00b ship is known to help and it's still beta :p

O

Ocond

tbh, BUFFS ruined DAOC, and most of what was in some of the more recent patches.

Albion has always been gimped, the fact that other realms chars out do ours 2/1 is proof. make me sick, I for one can say it certainly isnt the game I once loved.

A

acei

Erm i was told this stat capping thingy would also effect albions, so what's to stop one of our tanks getting really high stats too?

Also they've probably done this because tanks suck against casters, at least with the extreme HP they'll be able to run upto a caster before getting killed.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Also they've probably done this because tanks suck against casters, at least with the extreme HP they'll be able to run upto a caster before getting killed.

<sarcasm>Yay...woohoo!</sarcasm> Forgive me for being a tad naive, but wasn't that the whole point of being a caster; being able to take down tanks from a distance? Of course, your post might have been sarcasm as well...so hard to tell these days in these cynical times we live in. :)

A

acei

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
<sarcasm>Yay...woohoo!</sarcasm> Forgive me for being a tad naive, but wasn't that the whole point of being a caster; being able to take down tanks from a distance? Of course, your post might have been sarcasm as well...so hard to tell these days in these cynical times we live in. :)
A caster could take down a tank weeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllll before the tank could get near him giving casters a EXTREME advantage and making tanks pityful and quite pointless in RvR as a good group of casters can take out all tanks. By tanks now having such extreme HP at least they will have a "chance" of reaching the caster before they are dead. It will force the casters to use strategy instead of just firepower :)

O

old.Ramas

Erm i was told this stat capping thingy would also effect albions, so what's to stop one of our tanks getting really high stats too?

It's of the most help to races with the most extreme starting stats (who are most likely to reach 300 under current rules).

That basically means midgard races.

And to some extent avalonians.

In relative terms it hurts the briton/celt/norse zergs that re being rolled atm to avoid ever having a stat hit 300 and 'waste' points.

A

acei

Originally posted by old.Ramas
It's of the most help to races with the most extreme starting stats (who are most likely to reach 300 under current rules).
Ahh right, Albion will just have to come up with some strategies to kill mids in RvR instead of zerging then :) i still think casters will easily be able to kill them :)

S

Sisifos

Ermmm tanks suck against casters... yea i must say that a Zerker with 50% resist to all magic resists and purge sucks against casters... Casters can only get up to 26% resist at tanks dmg which is "uber". Not to mention that every (mid) tank after the patch is at constant sprint mode due to the endu buffs that mythic gave to ur buffbots.

So since we have no way to defend, no way to dmg u, not even a way to run away mythic had to give u extra strength - u are so gimped after all.

P.S. Tanks die last at every battle anyway.

Gn

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Repent
Cry albion.

Well, everyone else was mature and just ignored you, so it falls to me to say what everyone else merely thought:

Twat :great:

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Feac_
it aint that good :)

I got my beta invitation today... don't tell me things like that :[

F

Feac_

Originally posted by old.LandShark
I got my beta invitation today... don't tell me things like that :[

412 meg download :/ the 3 patches after are quite small,hey you might like it, best bit i liked was the char selection screen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom