No resion to spec to 50

B

Balbor

Ok not everyone takes there characters main spec line all the way to L50 but for those that do there should be somthing there right. Earth spec wizzy, last spell, Greater Sheet of Magma (DOT) gained at level 48. Sorcerers, both there Domination and Disorientation line last spell is at L49. Why would someone want to spend those extra 50 spec point?

H

Harm

Base spell damage?

If I take it right, the damage output is based on an average of your spec, as well as the spells level. Slap me if I'm wrong :O

O

old.SadonTheGrey

<prepares hand for slappage, then realises that Harm is right>

N

Nightchill

Originally posted by lofff
i say nerf smithe clerics >.<

nerf them a bit more and we might get some rejuve clerics \o/

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by Balbor
Ok not everyone takes there characters main spec line all the way to L50 but for those that do there should be somthing there right. Earth spec wizzy, last spell, Greater Sheet of Magma (DOT) gained at level 48. Sorcerers, both there Domination and Disorientation line last spell is at L49. Why would someone want to spend those extra 50 spec point?

No point to spec above the lvl of the spell you want.
Higher spec wont raise the cap, it will however lower your variation, but you can do that with Realm Rank and + from items.

O

old.SadonTheGrey

I'm sure someone proved it that someone with 50 + 11 does more damage with say a lvl 45 nuke than someone with 45 + 11. Shame I dunno who really :p

M

Meatballs

If you duel someone and swop from a +2 skill staff to a +6 skill staff (no int change) damage goes up by like ~10 damage at 55+ no variance to start with.

H

hangianix

Originally posted by Nightchill
nerf them a bit more and we might get some rejuve clerics \o/

It's really annoying me: damn, loads of reju clerics are out there. Pls name me RvRing lvl 50 smiters...

Smiter spec is crap atm, that's why ppl aren't playing with it, but pls forget this "clerics are smiters and we haven't got any reju" 'cause it's bs...

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread