no reply from rightnow - what next?

Wildfire

Fledgling Freddie
It's now been a week since I made an appeal to rightnow and I haven't had so much as a reply. I've updated the question twice and still nothing. Anything else we can do as EU subscribers or do we just have to put up with this shit?

Kenshee Himura

Fledgling Freddie
Rightnow is slowish, depends for what u contact em.
I had to wait 1 week to get my subscrip pass...

Arindra

Fledgling Freddie
Make new appeal and put it in a different category would be my suggestion.

Rightnow has it's limitations, but I've never waited a week.

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
i made an appeal once and never got a reply

updated it 12 times over the course of 2 months then i gave up.

still no reply...

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
It does seem to be totally random. I've had replies within 12 hours, and I've waited a week. I suspect they prioritise fairly heavily - and that some things can just fall through the net.

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
someone not liking wildfire?

cant see how that would happen
:eek2:

ahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha

Boobz

Loyal Freddie
Wildfire said:
It's now been a week since I made an appeal to rightnow and I haven't had so much as a reply. I've updated the question twice and still nothing. Anything else we can do as EU subscribers or do we just have to put up with this shit?

Letter Bomb.

Failing that, get some dogshit in some newspaper. Put it on their doorstep and set it on fire. Knock on the door....they come out and start stamping...hahahah dogshit on teh goa carpets :kissit: :eek: :m00:

Adari

Part of the furniture
just delete it and resend it instead of waiting two months like a complete retard

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
Adari said:
just delete it and resend it instead of waiting two months like a complete retard
updating is the same thing dickface

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom