No Remorse is recruiting

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
Hiya, No Remorse is recruiting nice players to play with us, starting as PVE guild as it was made yesterday (by the people in Dragon Fly) and moving on to RvR. If you are interested read further :england:

We want to put up a PVE group to farm everything we want (wich honestly should not be a problem if just people are interested), artifacts, drop items etc will be distributed to the guilds mains to help build their template :)
This to make a good community in guild!

We have no real GM, me and me mate are as much worth as the members, everyone decides what to do next or what we wont do. Democratic FTW!

If you are interested, PM ilogik-p, maddox-p, adena-p (this is me) or medril-p, ysoso-p or feydoran-p for further question or an invite :)

Also, the ML 1-10 Rush im gonna lead is getting closer and closer! (me reaver is 39 :O) and at 40 im posting up a thread that everyone can join! (this is a bit of-topic).

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
thanks gys, hope people are interested, allready gotten a few :) so if more are interested just feel free to PM anyone in the guild.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom