No one said

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Happy 25th Birthday on september 29th :(

I hate you all, this has almost made me become emO!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Happy 25th Birthday on september 29th :(

I hate you all, this has almost made me become emO!

Oh f*ck off, noone said last or the year before that to me either.

can't even remember when someone besides my brother(who lives in same city), mother, gran and aunt remembered my bday.

Not even friends tend to remember.

*takes away knife and make up*

You don't even deserve to be an e, let alone emo.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Awwwwwwwww! :( we should just make a thread where we stick our Bdays or something o_o

Bahumat

FH is my second home
YOU SEE! If you'd all have said Happy Birthday to - English - he'd have been saved...but no, you ignored him and now he's an Emo the same as Tohtori!

What chance do i have now>?

- English -

Resident Freddy
YOU SEE! If you'd all have said Happy Birthday to - English - he'd have been saved...but no, you ignored him and now he's an Emo the same as Tohtori!

What chance do i have now>?

nooo i cant be emo now :p i have blonde hair!?

isnt emo rule #1 to have black hair?

As former Emo King, i hearby summon Nate to be the biggest emo on the OT forum (you dream has come true).

Bahumat

FH is my second home
you didnt say happy bday on the 20th!

i think we should have a duel with emo knifes

<queue star trek music> ta ta ta ta..
YouTube - Cable Guy - Star Trek parody
[youtubevid]g82yZXXpxY8[/youtubevid]

Hahahaha I think you win this fight, but i'll be back next year, more fruity than ever!

As former Emo King, i hearby summon Nate to be the biggest emo on the OT forum (you dream has come true).

It's blonde? But all those episodes...you even wore the gold and stood next to Face and Murdoch...are you sure it's blonde?

Oh f*ck off you and your emo ways.

I can't f*ck people, they all Judo Chop me daily anyway! :D

Look sunshine, just cause you were cutting those mega nails of yours, then slipped and it made your finger bleed a little, dont mean your an eMo!

Also what's Judo got to do with anything? Crazy man!

*goes off singing captain kirk music*

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH

Fairy snuff, you're indie then.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
belated b'day gratz my wacky crayon wielding friend :p

awww thanks :)

WMCH-400.jpg

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Look sunshine, just cause you were cutting those mega nails of yours, then slipped and it made your finger bleed a little, dont mean your an eMo!

Also what's Judo got to do with anything? Crazy man!

*goes off singing captain kirk music*

Then stop calling me emo you emo! Just what i was saying.

And what Judo ahs to do with it, is between me and Kirk.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
You're both emo! Now go mutually self harm! o_o

I do not, or shall not endorse self harming

Nate

FH is my second home
wtf Emoglish, I have brown hair so don't try and put that one on me..if we don't battle to the death...they...will kill us both...Brrrrrrap! brrrrrrap! dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dundundun dundundundundundundundundundund brrrrrap! brrrrap!brrrrrrrrap!brrrrap!

oh and boohoomat, go cry some more when i look at you and you hide your face..just because it's been your birthday doesn't mean I'm gonna turn around, I know whats gonna happen..you'll do that gay little laugh and start moving up and down towards me then hit me with your run through hacks.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
wtf Emoglish, I have brown hair so don't try and put that one on me..if we don't battle to the death...they...will kill us both...Brrrrrrap! brrrrrrap! dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dundundun dundundundundundundundundundund brrrrrap! brrrrap!brrrrrrrrap!brrrrap!

oh and boohoomat, go cry some more when i look at you and you hide your face..just because it's been your birthday doesn't mean I'm gonna turn around, I know whats gonna happen..you'll do that gay little laugh and start moving up and down towards me then hit me with your run through hacks.

Curse you and your mirror armour, you can always see me!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Bahumat, Azurus, good suggestions, but in such cases of ultimate insult, i only contact "you know who" and that is all that is ever said about it.

Let's just say, Karma can be a b*tch, but compared to "you know who", she's like a 5 year old kid with lollipops and flowers aimed at you :flame:

I'll just love to wait what "you know who" deems as necessary punishment for OD, and that OD posts about his misfortune :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom