No One Lives Forever 2

O

old.0xygen

I went down to GAME a few days ago planning to buy Sim City 4. I decided to get NOLF 2 instead.

I loved the 1st game and DAMN this one rocks to. The sooner a 3rd one comes out the better honestly I have never played funnier games than these to.

*kills a H.A.R.M grunt* *find note* *note reads: Dear Fred, I love you, Graham*

Volkov in his wheel chair with a rocket launcher :clap:

OMG and the ManHandler HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

The Antartica level damn talk about spooky atmosphere completely empty part from 3 scientists talking about something out of control. Then you find out what it is.

The mime boss, when you take off his coat omg LOOOOL then the rail shooter bit after that even funnier

Sorry I love these games too much funny FPS = win

W

Wolvon Is back

Played the demo, that was great.

Was planing to purchase it meself....

O

old.Krusha

cant beat the chase scene after you de-robe the mime boss :)

(imagine Big scotsman (in kilt ofc) on a small tri-cycle :D)

O

old.0xygen

The new voice actress is decent but still i prefer the original. They seemed to have killed kates sense of humour as well which kinda sucked.

But yes the mime chase is damn funny and thanks gawd the funny notes are still about but not as many as last time I feel

O

old.LandShark

Best thing in the original was the overheard conversation. Like the one when you overhear a guy in a broom cupboard having a pleading conversation with a loved one, then you kick the door open and he's having a candlelit dinner with a goat. :E

Users who are viewing this thread