No offence hoden ;)

C

cHodAX

Dodens earlier. Hope your shadowblade didn't lose any exp, I waited for about 5 mins to try get him at full health, bar showed he was 100% but it dropped fast so I am now not certain. Anyway, if any exp was lost please accept my apology.

H

hoden

think i was on near enough full health , still i like hunting in dodens , it adds a bit of danger to the boring task of leveling , even more so leveling a sb , think i hit 48 not long after you killed me and maybe a week or so and i should have 50 , then i will be hunting albs in dodens not getting xp :)

had my first run in rvr proper , hit 48 so i could spec some stealth as i was done auto training , man 47-48 felt like a very long time :) worked out that being level 48 and 44 stealth i still stick out like a troll at a luri only party . didnt get the jump on a single inf etc unless they was already fighting which dont count .

did solo a couple of albs and hibs lost and alone in emain , the world is going upside down i think though , i killed a couple of solo "i`m looking for grp" albs an armsman , a caster . yet all the go it alone stealther types was in grps of 4 - 8 =)

still i`m looking forward to getting more rp and learning more about the world of stealthers , think i will have to go gank me a few albs and hibs in df , roll on realm rank 2 .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom