No More!! This Has To Stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jaapi

Originally posted by kaod
Those that are raiding, seem to be reasoning that it should work as advertised and mass raiding and battles should be workable.

So should the 24/7 aspect of the game.
And when neither works, players get the blame?

R

raithian

god i still cant understand 1 simple fact can some alb explain it to me.
4 times mid rr on albs at prime time with raids run by ardamel all prime time all got relics back every time with never more than 150 mids i might add

now he goes away and another person decide to do an rr he rightly or rongly does an am rr and gets the relics back again with only 150 mids

NOW if mids can rr prime time with 150 and get relcis can an nice alb ( if there is any) explain to me why you need what was it 120 at amg 160 takign keeps and 240 albs at relic with 60 or so roaming to take the relcids back DO ALBS FEAR MIDS SO MUCH thay need 500+ to rr on a realm that doesnt even have 500 at peek times.

maybe if albs used the brain instead of there zerg and had an actual plan thay might get relics with only 200 and no laging to death no realm crashes jsut an idea

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by raithian
god i still cant understand 1 simple fact can some alb explain it to me.
4 times mid rr on albs at prime time with raids run by ardamel all prime time all got relics back every time with never more than 150 mids i might add

now he goes away and another person decide to do an rr he rightly or rongly does an am rr and gets the relics back again with only 150 mids

NOW if mids can rr prime time with 150 and get relcis can an nice alb ( if there is any) explain to me why you need what was it 120 at amg 160 takign keeps and 240 albs at relic with 60 or so roaming to take the relcids back DO ALBS FEAR MIDS SO MUCH thay need 500+ to rr on a realm that doesnt even have 500 at peek times.

maybe if albs used the brain instead of there zerg and had an actual plan thay might get relics with only 200 and no laging to death no realm crashes jsut an idea
9 am isnt primetime and no ardamel has never taken relics of albion primetime

he tried once and failed....

afaik killgorde is the only mid to raid relics from albion primetime and succeed

now mids can raid with 150 because its 7 am when they come to take a relic primetime with a much higher chance of defence u do need alot more people than 150

oh and fyi we got the 1st relic back using 250 every realm even hib can defend vs 250 if theyre organised enough

R

riv

do it with that number without logging out next to the bloody relic keep and its an achievement... in my biased opinion.

ninja raids are no better than raids at 2am, since they both circumvent defense. why can a lot of people not see that?

its very hippocritical to claim moral superiority in this situation when both albs and mids have devised/utilised a plan of action to take the relics with minimal resistance.

a morning raid means less of the ememy online to muster a meaningful resistance, therefore you end up killing guards and taking the relics without much hassle. this also requires less people, therefore less people have to know, therefore there is less chance of the enemy being made aware of the plans.*

a ninja raid means less time for the enemy to muster a meaningful resistance, therefore you end up killing guards, and taking the relics without much hassle. this also requires less people, therefore less people have to know, therefore there is less chance of the enemy being made aware of the plans.

i don't think that the above can be logically disputed. these kind of raids are designed to make easy the task of taking the relics, and avoid a zerg on zerg situation.

obviously at the moment we're getting a lot of zerg action. sometimes albs have outnumbered mids, sometimes mids have outnumbered albs, sometimes hibs have wasted both parties, and for the most part it's been a lot of fun, but there is noone on this server who has the right to tell anyone else that this is how a relic raid attempt must be made. one man's primetime may well be another man's nap time.

a lot of people are annoyed at the server being unable to support the numbers in odin's these days, and yes the server grinding to a hault every night is very annoying, but telling albs they cannot keep attacking is as bad as telling mids they cannot raid in the morning, or that hibs shouldn't 'leech'. we all paid for the same game, and we all pay the same sub. we all have a right to play as we see fit, be that at 2am, 6pm, on our own or with '800 mates'. the fault lies not with albinion, midgardian or hibernian players, its with goa and mythic. mythic for some sloppy coding, and goa for being goa.

- riv

* last primetime raid i went on, we got to the relic keep and pretty much every alb and his bb were already logged inside. something tells me they knew we were coming. of course this works both ways, since it was announced across /AS last night that someone on Alb had said that a ninja raid was being discussed in his guild- whatever realm this happens with, its pathetic.

R

rhemis

the blame rest FLATLY with those morons who go out EVERY night and try to RR despite knowing the consequences.. in my opinion these people should be banned... they know they will crash the server, they know what theyre doing... please goa ban them all so i can play the server... until some action is taken these dickheads who think they have the moral right to do it..well you dont.. are gonna go out and keep doing it....im sick of it..i dont give a flying fuck about your relics...nor do i give a flying fuck that you think your in the right... the whole server DOES NOT agree with you or what your doing..so STOP.

D

del_eneste

Originally posted by rhemis
the blame rest FLATLY with those morons who go out EVERY night and try to RR despite knowing the consequences.. in my opinion these people should be banned... they know they will crash the server, they know what theyre doing... please goa ban them all so i can play the server... until some action is taken these dickheads who think they have the moral right to do it..well you dont.. are gonna go out and keep doing it....im sick of it..i dont give a flying fuck about your relics...nor do i give a flying fuck that you think your in the right... the whole server DOES NOT agree with you or what your doing..so STOP.
I r liek sorry m8!!!111 and no I will keep going to Mid frontier everynight..even if it will crash the server :)

R

rhemis

Originally posted by del_eneste
I r liek sorry m8!!!111 and no I will keep going to Mid frontier everynight..even if it will crash the server :)

exactly the mentality and the exact reply id expect from a 13yr old child... so pls keep your oh so witty comments comming, they brighten up my day.

S

Sibanac

Yeah ban everybody that goes to mid frontier !!!!

T

Talifer

... could we not just have an agreement where Each realm picks its 100 finest warriors and then we kick each others arses until 1 is left standing then the losing realm (mid obviously) steps aside and we can ninja an unguarded Relic!!

Would that be like the non-alarm clock raid agreement? 100 albs would show up, 100 hibs would show up, but 400 mids would be logged in the frontier at 3am waiting :)

But anyway what little ground for argument you had is lost in the childish and vulgar rantings you post, if you have an argument voice it if you want to see how many swear words you can post while you Mom is out of the room use Notepad.

Originally posted by riv

ninja raids are no better than raids at 2am, since they both circumvent defense. why can a lot of people not see that?

Because it's not true?

A ninja raid is designed to catch online defenders unaware, an alarmclock raid is designed so there's no defenders to alert.

Talifer

S

Sohan_THC

The funny thing is

This AIN'T a Relic riad is just he alb force moved to odin.
nothing stange about the amount. around 150 + nothing special
seen sadi / dwagon raid with those amount.

If you wanna see a Real Relic Raid force you gonne see the pieces of the excal land in to the UK , Swe , NL from the explosion we get when we port in :clap:

lmao atm found out i have neighbours during downtime :cool:

F

-Freezingwiz-

Originally posted by riv
one man's primetime may well be another man's nap time.

we are talking server primetime....

of course this works both ways, since it was announced across /AS last night that someone on Alb had said that a ninja raid was being discussed in his guild- whatever realm this happens with, its pathetic.

Nice to have spys ^^

rofl... that is kinda low ;) aka mid skillz ?

F

-Freezingwiz-

ohh and btw when u do a morning raid u have no chance to defend

when u do ninja raids u have a chance to stop them from at least more then 1 relic....

Crash & carry on or stop makeing alarm clock raids ^^

R

riv

"ninja raids are no better than raids at 2am, since they both circumvent defense. why can a lot of people not see that?"

"Because it's not true? A ninja raid is designed to catch online defenders unaware"

And what is the point of catching online defenders unaware? Surely the idea is to give them very little time to respond, no chance to set up meaningful milegate defences, or dodens patrols, in essence circumventing the defence.

In a ninja raid you do not have to fight an army to pass a milegate and get to the relic keep, since you have employed tactics whereby you have circumvented the enemy defence.

a morning raid means less of the ememy online to muster a meaningful resistance, therefore you end up killing guards and taking the relics without much hassle. this also requires less people, therefore less people have to know, therefore there is less chance of the enemy being made aware of the plans.*

a ninja raid means less time for the enemy to muster a meaningful resistance, therefore you end up killing guards, and taking the relics without much hassle. this also requires less people, therefore less people have to know, therefore there is less chance of the enemy being made aware of the plans.

i don't think that the above can be logically disputed. these kind of raids are designed to make easy the task of taking the relics, and avoid a zerg on zerg situation.

R

riv

of course this works both ways, since it was announced across /AS last night that someone on Alb had said that a ninja raid was being discussed in his guild- whatever realm this happens with, its pathetic.

Nice to have spys ^^

rofl... that is kinda low aka mid skillz ?

as i said, its pathetic. the person in question was told to keep such comments to himself. but the point i was making is that such information passing goes both ways, since the last relic raid i went on, half of alb were already logged inside the relic keep. chance? i doubt it.

T

Talifer

Originally posted by riv
"ninja raids are no better than raids at 2am, since they both circumvent defense. why can a lot of people not see that?"

"Because it's not true? A ninja raid is designed to catch online defenders unaware"

And what is the point of catching online defenders unaware? Surely the idea is to give them very little time to respond, no chance to set up meaningful milegate defences, or dodens patrols, in essence circumventing the defence.

In a ninja raid you do not have to fight an army to pass a milegate and get to the relic keep, since you have employed tactics whereby you have circumvented the enemy defence.

I'm afraid I have to disagree, there are always alarms when doing a relic raid, only if no defenders are actually in game do these alarms go unheard.

A realm that is 'defending' it's relics will see an attack before anyone reaches the relic keep, it only takes one player to watch. They sound the alert, all the defenders come running, or login in the tower.

What's the difference between a ninja raid and an alarmclock raid?
An alarmclock raid relies on the realm being unable to defend
A ninja raid relies on the realm being unwilling to defend

I've been on both sides, when the mids used to bash on albs relic doors everyday, the first few times everyone comes running, then after a few false alarms you start to delay, "give it 5 minutes see if it's a real relic raid", "let's wait for official confirmation", "oops the relics have gone" :) Of course that was back when level 50 alts were few and far between and you could throw 50 rams up against a door, it's a lot easier to defend these days.

Talifer

J

jaapi

So because you can't play the game like you want, you're trying to prevent others playing this game the way they want?

Sounds... weird.

F

Fang

Oh ffs!
This is getting sad. Stop the raids or don't, that's your business. But this alarm-clock whine is really, really annoying (And no ... it's not just coz i'm a hib).

<puts on flameproof suit>
BRING IT ON!

R

rhemis

Originally posted by jaapi
So because you can't play the game like you want, you're trying to prevent others playing this game the way they want?

Sounds... weird.

no perhaps you should actually learn to read before posting tripe you little forum troll.

locked as this post has past 1337...

madzor trolling skillz!! AAIIiii

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread