No More!! This Has To Stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rhemis

Stop fucking zerging you nob heads, im tired of having my playtime ruined cos youve thrown your dummies out of the pram, leave the fucking relics for a while.

D

dukat_lionheart

Originally posted by rhemis
my playtime ruined cos youve thrown your dummies out of the pram

er... nerf ur dummie throwing tbh m8

R

rhemis

its not about me throwing my dummie anywhere, i dont give 2 fucks about the relics, what i do care is that until this server issue is solved is fucking pointless carrying on like this... why spoil the game for those of us levelling up new chars cos you want your oo so precious 20% melee bonus so you can Warder zerg with infils and MG's...grr let it rest pls for a few days, im getting tired of it booting us out now.

D

dukat_lionheart

throwing my dummie ... fucks ... fucking ... zerg ... infils

la la la

swear = boring, old not big, not cleva, similar to da dwarf joke, yawn.

D

dravaneire

TBH m8 why shouldnt alb try to get the relics, according to the hype and advertising its what your supposed to be able to do.

And by no means are Albs tryna crash the server, not one alb in any of the rr attempts this week has even said something to the words of "Lets get more albs in here, lets crash this thing".

Being able to primetime relic raid with a hefty amount of numbers is what your supposed to be able to do according to the game documentation, and all realms have the right to attempt to do it.... Yes just as much as your right to xp mobs.

And to be fair army sizes from all realms seem to be down slightly due to the fact that many players are sayin "Dont do rr's, we dont want the server to crash!!!!"

Until Albion gets the relics back, or the server is upgraded (again), then these crashes are gonna happen more and more often.

And as far as you not caring about the relics, well there are folk in your realm that do.......and last I checked we are all allowed to rr if we wish so.

R

rhemis

everyone knows the server situation...but hides behind the excuse that they want the relics and its mids fault really...ffs all it takes is a bit of patience and let GOA do whatever they have to do to sort it permanently, i understand people want to RR at primetime etc... and i understand they want Relics back quickly.. but this isnt the way to get them back quickly...were wasting time now sitting here posting on forums, when we could actually be ingame crafting/xp'ing/farming whatever, i know what id rather be doing... surely people can see the logic of holding back until an official announcement has been made that upgrades/fixs are being implemented..not keep charging in and hoping for the best.

T

Takhasis

its not about me throwing my dummie anywhere, i dont give 2 fucks about the relics

Really nice attitude m8, if you're a mid (which i guess u are), /dismiss

G

Grandpeck

Hmm i got no probs with server crashes really,its the lack of info and why we have had so many server crashes that gets most ppl annoyed.

But this new fellow at goa Enviross ? seems to be trying hard to sort things out and actually let us know whats going on.

At least its a step in the right direction.Even if it has taken 2 years+ to get someone who seems to acutally give a damn about the game and the ppl playing it.

N

NetNifty

If GOA fiddle about with the server during the day they get a chance to test it properly in the evening if albs zerg odins...

On the other hand instead of albs stop going to odins, mids could stop defending ;)

A

acei

its not about me throwing my dummie anywhere, i dont give 2 fucks about the relics, what i do care is that until this server issue is solved is fucking pointless carrying on like this... why spoil the game for those of us levelling up new chars cos you want your oo so precious 20% melee bonus so you can Warder zerg with infils and MG's...grr let it rest pls for a few days, im getting tired of it booting us out now.
GOA have no intention of fixing this server issue, they acknowledge the problem but suggest no solution.

If Midgard would only return the relics the server could go back to normal :)

R

rayzor_e_w

Stop fucking zerging you nob heads, im tired of having my playtime ruined cos youve thrown your dummies out of the pram, leave the fucking relics for a while.

No, we won't leave the relics.
We will take them back prime time.
I'm terribly sorry to hear about your playtime being interupted, but i suggest that you complain to rightnow.

I have no idea which realm that you are playing on this server, but would you kindly shut the fuck up please and thank you.

O

old.Ramas

Zerging will stop the very moment that a certain realm is no longer in possesion of alarm clock raided relics.

If you want it to stop sooner, then all I can suggest is stop defending.

/shrug.

M

marathor

Best thing to do is to continue playing the way you want to. If the server crashes complain to Right Now. Only way Goa will do anything about this.

Server will prolly soon come down daily.

K

Kagato.

Blame the pathetic twits that wanted the relics so bad that they had to do a shitty alarm clock raid, not the people wanting just retribution.

R

Risinn

You can in no way blame people for playing a MMORPG the way it should be played. The fact the server keeps crashing it entirely GOA's fault in my opinion, I don't buy their story that the game simply can't handle 500+ people in the same zone. So if you want to whine, do it in the right place and send it to Rightnow or Mythic, or both.

F

fenderon

not really GOAs story .. it's Mythics .. and as some have linked to before this has happend over in the US as well.

I do not blame albs, mids or hibs for crashing the server. It's not their fault. They play the game to have fun.. and IMO this week has been alot of fun. (Though I dont get why albs keep throwing themself at amg, odins .. or why mids keep throwing themself at atk).

GOA did alot better today getting the server up fast and it did not go down again as some thought it would. The crash I think was in mids advantage this time, but it might not be next time.

nn folks

O

old.FIN

READ

when u r paying online game and it aint working what u can say? u cant say jack shit because each time u r locking in , u click word accept, and all is explained there, only what u can do is not to pay it any more, simple as that. and dont say why u need to continue it, because u know the facts and u still pay it!

if milk is 6 days old, do u still wanna buy it every week? ----
figure answer to t´hat, then u done need to think the 1 before it.

and ten stop moaning what u can do and what u cant

S

sh33py

Onoes a carebear got his precious PvEing interrupted, someone call the WAHHHHMBulance :p

Seriously though direct all hate @ GOA for hosting odin's on a pos box probably along with 5 or 6 other zones, it's funny how emain can handle 300-400 players and odin's causes a server crash no? :)

The point of the game is RvR+Relics/keeps, that is what people are going to go after, personally I don't give a shit if the server crashes every single night if that's what it takes for GOA to improve their servers.

R

rhemis

firstly im an ALb.. not a mid...

secondly...i understand that you want your relics back.. but this isnt working.. great so they had the Login server back up in 15 mins yesterday which is a great start, but if you look carefully at your char youll notice you LOST the majority of the RP's XP Gold whatever you were getting during this time period, i lost 3.0 from my char, needless to say i wasnt pleased.. all theyre doing is resetting it EVERY time, which isnt good for anyone from ANY realm.

Thirdy, GOA have said that theyre making changes to the way the server acts, if you dont believe me look on theyre site its there in plaing english..not german this time! :p

I dont mind people doing Mass RvR Relic Raids, and tbh it shouldnt be a problem...but it is.... this game even tho it advertises En-mass RvR cant do it, could we not just have an agreement where Each realm picks its 100 finest warriors and then we kick each others arses until 1 is left standing then the losing realm (mid obviously) steps aside and we can ninja an unguarded Relic!!

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by old.Ramas
Zerging will stop the very moment that a certain realm is no longer in possesion of alarm clock raided relics.

:ROFLMAO:

E

[e]

imo crashing the servers is good! We are doing nothing wrong by trying to retake relics, not our problem that Mythic/GOA sold us a inferior product. It is beyond all critic that the servers crash when more then, what, 800? ppl are in the same zone. Even if ALL players on excal should go to odins servers should not crash or lag - this is imo what we pay for.

If we keep crashing servers, they have to do something - or they will loose customers.

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by [e]
imo crashing the servers is good! We are doing nothing wrong by trying to retake relics, not our problem that Mythic/GOA sold us a inferior product. It is beyond all critic that the servers crash when more then, what, 800? ppl are in the same zone. Even if ALL players on excal should go to odins servers should not crash or lag - this is imo what we pay for.

If we keep crashing servers, they have to do something - or they will loose customers.
Agreed. If they balance classes and whatnot for massive field battles, then by all means - make sure they can take place.

Keep crashing it ( with ingame means, mind you! ). It's Goa that have to take measures, not you.

S

svartmetall

/shrug.

LOL @ at the ALB complaining about anyone else's tactics.

P

PaqMan

Originally posted by svartmetall
LOL @ at the ALB complaining about anyone else's tactics.

Watch your tounge, my friend. Remember we are all players(mids, albs and hibs). Don't drag yourself down to childish flaming. Complain about GOA/Mythic but all players are caught in the server-hiccups and equally depended on the server...

Else I will have to go teach you some dicipline(as I have promised to whip you around once).

P

PaqMan

Originally posted by svartmetall
Pfft

My troll's ass is fatter than yours :p

I will try to bring a skald so I can run around you within a day then :))

K

kaod

/shrug.

So when exactly were Midgard supposed to come for the relics?

Think about it.

Best thing GOA could do until the problem is sorted is to lock them, even if that means all realms get locked with both their own.

O

old.Ramas

Primetime.

Like mid did on the previous occasion.

And alb did on the previous occaision.

And hib did on the previous occasion.

The desirability of all realms raiding at primetime is neither new nor, before last weekend, has it ever been considered surprising or unreasonable.

K

kaod

Primetime.

Like mid did on the previous occasion.

And alb did on the previous occaision.

And hib did on the previous occasion.

The desirability of all realms raiding at primetime is neither new nor, before last weekend, has it ever been considered surprising or unreasonable.

And now it appears unreasonable, yet some are still intent of beating their heads against a wall trying to get them back despite the current situation.

Those that are raiding, seem to be reasoning that it should work as advertised and mass raiding and battles should be workable.

So should the 24/7 aspect of the game.

Primetime is a horror for many people in large scale battles due to appalling framerates, yet some people, including yourself are setting the games moral agenda for other people as to when they are "allowed" or when it is "honourable" to raid.

You want honour? You want fair play?

Make sure that the basis of war is even numbers and even strength and that all parties are informed of when an attack will take place and by how many.

It may be a game, but it's a game based around a war with set game rules that decree what is allowed and what is not.

Don't try to force your own rules of "fair play" on others.

If you don't like it, don't play.

Soon 1 v 1 or fg v fg will lead to FAO posts declaring "You're lame n00b - I wasn't ready!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread