No More Mele

M

mele

Well right now 1 month without Mele the SB, cause goa dont beleive its my account.
So now i really think i have lost Mele. Its Anoying but after send em 5000 diferent emails trying to get it back they dont answer the last 4999. Cuse they made my problem to SOLVED.

Thanks to all for all those nice fights, and hope to see u soon in other game or dunno.

Thx to the guild Overlords (speacialy Jox, Ztyx and old Agaton)

Thx to all those infs like remi, sxx or sst with i had nice fights in emain.

And thx goa to be that idiot and dont give ppl a option to take back their accounts just cause their emails are wrong.

See you soon. GL.

E

Ekydus

May I ask if this is because you paid your subs with different Debit cards? :O

Z

zmurf

Originally posted by mele
Well right now 1 month without Mele the SB, cause goa dont beleive its my account.
So now i really think i have lost Mele. Its Anoying but after send em 5000 diferent emails trying to get it back they dont answer the last 4999. Cuse they made my problem to SOLVED.

Thanks to all for all those nice fights, and hope to see u soon in other game or dunno.

Thx to the guild Overlords (speacialy Jox, Ztyx and old Agaton)

Thx to all those infs like remi, sxx or sst with i had nice fights in emain.

And thx goa to be that idiot and dont give ppl a option to take back their accounts just cause their emails are wrong.

See you soon. GL.

Account trading is against the CoC, and as every time u enter the game (or atleast the first if u only use 1 acc) u have to press 'yes iv read and accepted the document' u should know this, therefor it's kindda lame to flame goa for upholding the rules uv accepted to play under ? ...

E

Ekydus

Re: Re: No More Mele

Originally posted by zmurf
Account trading is against the CoC, and as every time u enter the game (or atleast the first if u only use 1 acc) u have to press 'yes iv read and accepted the document' u should know this, therefor it's kindda lame to flame goa for upholding the rules uv accepted to play under ? ...
Actually, if he pays with seperate Debit cards he can also get the same problem.

If you are inconsistant, like pay for a few months with 1, swap to another for 1 month, then to another for X amount of months, they may find this "suspicious" behaivour.

M

mele

thats not the problem.
The problem is that i traded the account with a friend, and im giving his personal info to goa, but goa says its false and my friend cant beleive this, me neither cause i didnt changed anything, i tried to tell goa 1000 options to beleive me but, they just dont answer and thats all. They just sucks.

Z

zmurf

as i know the original owner of mele (aka the guy who lvled him from 1-50) and my healer was used to pl it, im 'pretty' sure it has been traded, it was even on Ebay with name and everything ;)

F

Freppe^^

as i know the original owner of mele (aka the guy who lvled him from 1-50) and my healer was used to pl it, im 'pretty' sure it has been traded, it was even on Ebay with name and everything ;)

/medal?

W

Waok

Bye whoever you are.

Your query has been closed for that call.

If you open up another i'm sure they will answer.

They sent an email to me saying that I hadnt responded to them within 48 hours, and that my problem had been assumed 'SOLVED'. Being away from my machine for a couple of days, and coming home to this shocked me. So I emailed them back, quoting the original call, along with an explaination of why I hadnt responded to their query, and as much information I could gather, Account name, original Sign up email, Cd keys etc.

After a bout 20 mins of waiting, I received a email with my account details, including my subscription details, and a months free gameplay.

- So the SOLVED, is just informing you they aint doing anything else. Nothing stops you from emailing them and opening up another query.

They are there at your service, use them.

Account trading is done at your own risk, I do feel sorry for you, but you are being naive if you think you have total control over your char if its been traded with someone / sold.

Try getting in contact with the Trader / Seller.
Ask them to get the information for you.

Also what zmurf said. You read the rules, you know the rules, you ignore the rules, you paid for ignoring them.

O

Ozands

Re: Re: No More Mele

Havent u sold ur account with the shaman zmurfen on it ?

A

Aybabtu

damn, one the Sb's i respected the most :(

Will miss our fights mate......

K

knoll

argh to bad mele guess we want be buffing u any more then :((

any way im sure we run into each other in WoW or DE.

B

Belomar

See you, Mele. :( What is really annoying me with all this is that the same thing is threatening to happen to a guildie of mine. He got the account as a present from his brother and now GOA is withholding his account and threatening to close it because his account details and CC info do not match.

S

samildanachh

goa are a bunch of morons sometimes.
if they could just use some common sense in their work itlld solve alot of the flames towards em.
they create these problems then fuck people over with em.

Z

zmurf

Re: Re: Re: No More Mele

Originally posted by Ozands
Havent u sold ur account with the shaman zmurfen on it ?

I sure have ... I never said i was against him trading/buying acc's, as im not, just saying he can't whine over GoA doing something uv been warned by every single time uv logged on, it's a risk u take when u account trade, he got busted, end of story, no reason to whine about it ...

Alexie, ur point beeing ?

Z

zmurf

Originally posted by gunner440
hah bye :clap:

Inactive ?

there r so few none zerging alb's and now 1 of em has gone inactive ? ... the reason beeing what mate ?

G

gunner440

Inactive ?

there r so few none zerging alb's and now 1 of em has gone inactive ? ... the reason beeing what mate ?

forced to quit.. no daoc access from school :(

Z

zmurf

Originally posted by gunner440
forced to quit.. no daoc access from school :(

ahhh .. well gl with that, in the long run i guess and education is worth more than gaming ... (yea right)

M

mele

Btw, im asking goa if please thay can tell me what is the email write in my account, is that so hard to answer?

A

arrakeen

Originally posted by mele
Btw, im asking goa if please thay can tell me what is the email write in my account, is that so hard to answer?

they aint allowed to give out info like that..

And imho thats good :p

J

jua-

you can tell em that u dont remember your email oc, but then they ll ask you for otherthings to make sure you are the owner. This inculdes games cd key your adress that you had put in that acount and a couple of more. You really need to find that person you got the account from if you want to do something.

M

mehuge

A little bird told me that they were fairly sure the CoC and it's restrictions on account trading is not legal under EU law.

Now, I don't know if the little bird is talking birdshite or not, but it would be interesting to find out, if anyone knows anything about EU law.

Users who are viewing this thread