No hibs in bg 1

S

Spriten

I seen alot of ppl telling hibs to join in bg...
Whats the point at ma we get 1-2 fg and move over to kill something and get zerged w8ting port move out and get roadkilled again...
its not that much fun

excal
Sprit 50 drood
vaz 39 ranger
blomman 35 animist
Octagon 24 bm
Mauser 24 eld
and some more crap...

Pryd
lillsnorre 47 skald
gleipnir 25 healer
drypner 24 Sb

O

old.SOSAGES

most hibs give up we cant compete with the zerg its no fun to port move to mb die and repeat

B

BlitheringIdiot

Depends, if you're solo stealther then hib is the best place to play as you never run out of targets.

However for the normal people its a bit crap being a hib.

A

Ace_

reply from a stealther kill one target the other 100 targets come running for there realm point so no its still no fun as a steather mind you AM hours is 4tehwin!!1 :) Ranger out now the pain full task of capping me bard sigh.

B

BlitheringIdiot

I find it enjoyable stalking a zerg until I can get a kill and get away, its easy with a ranger than an NS but both can be fun. Suppose thats just my opinion though.

K

Kindar

Well...the mids get zerged most times too, but we don't give up. Its not fun to be zerged....true, but it always worth to make another chance. Nothing like a good ae mezz or enemy rezzers taken down by kamikaze sbs or hunters ^^

Just take a few tries...many forms of tactics too. Never works with camping tks thou, but roaming or our poor mb seems to be good places to be :)

D

drungan

Originally posted by old.SOSAGES
most hibs give up we cant compete with the zerg its no fun to port move to mb die and repeat

Ever thought about not directly moving to MB and die there?

It's not that there are no peeps in bg's except at the MB, "roaming" with some peeps or 1fg is more fun.

and yes true, i agree, port, run to MB, /release is errr ... just lemminglike :p

A

allnewdave

Drungan has a point.........

MB is always busy, whether you can see ppl or not.

Bizarely one of hibs problems is chanter grp's lvl so damn fast you feel like you can get to 50 in a week.

In the end I gotta say that the hibs tend to zerg at much less provocation than any other realm. I dont see regular numbers out there each day but they manage seem to flock to the ck when its theirs and abandon it when its not.

(stealther's are omitted from the above comments)

A

Asq

If much less provocation is being overrun by 2fg mids, 2 fg albs, 2 fg mids etc. I'd really like to know what provoces mid/alb zergs then... Must be something like complete annihilation of either tk :p

Users who are viewing this thread