no flame intended, educational purposes only

K

klavrynd

how is/was rvr without NP playing this server as much as they used to?

A

Aeiedil

tbh i liked having np playing :) 1fg vs 1fg was always good against them it seemed :)

A

Aeiedil

well i say fun....

.... i mean i usually had a perfect view from corpse cam :D

F

Faeldawn

Was always nice to kill a troll and see the NP emblem rotting away in the ground.....
........NP was always a really good fight, group chars would usually concentrate more in combat with em than rag-tag groups :)

N

Novamir

NP are playing regularly at the moment.. and zerkers with permafrost need nerfing BADLY !

S

StormriderX

Np are always decent fights when they don't have random people taggin along ;)

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by stormriderx
Np are always decent fights when they don't have random people taggin along ;)

Aye, and no trolls dressed in untasteful colours ;)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

I tend to only see Mid zergs, and a few NP emblems among them.
Mids were piss easy without relics and NP, even Albs could take them. Now they seem to have found that safety is in numbers.
No more 1fg vs 1fg, give up that idea gents. I have only seen massive 5fg vs 5fg recently (well, Mids had more actually, but to give an idea).
The zerg is here to stay :)
Regards, Glottis

F

Faeldawn

Amazing what a difference one guild can make to a realm isnt it :)

F

Faeldawn

F

Faeldawn

F

Faeldawn

F

Faeldawn

F

Faeldawn

F

Faeldawn

F

Faeldawn

F

Faeldawn

F

Faeldawn

F

Faeldawn

F

Faeldawn

F

Faeldawn

A

asphyxiation

and a one and a two and a three

say it one more time we didnt get it :p

Tiffy lvl 50 skald
<Nolby Pride>
Asphyxiation lvl 50 shadowblade
<Nolby Pride>

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by asphyxiation
and a one and a two and a three

say it one more time we didnt get it :p

Tiffy lvl 50 skald
<Nolby Pride>
Asphyxiation lvl 50 shadowblade
<Nolby Pride>

What did he say?

A

Anu

He posted same reply 10 times :)

bit O lag I presume

F

Freppe^^

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
I tend to only see Mid zergs, and a few NP emblems among them.
Mids were piss easy without relics and NP, even Albs could take them. Now they seem to have found that safety is in numbers.
No more 1fg vs 1fg, give up that idea gents. I have only seen massive 5fg vs 5fg recently (well, Mids had more actually, but to give an idea).
The zerg is here to stay :)
Regards, Glottis

I've been checking around these threads and i see you whine in each one? It's a freakin game, It should be FUN , so do somethin for all here, go play for a change instead of whining here. REGARDS FREPPE thx.

A

Acies-Nex

heh NP.. NP aint the whole realm, they are a bit random, but they are getting back now.. and their attitude has changed for the better..

And about zerg, lol thats an alb invetion we stole.. backfired at u albs?

C

centrius

What RvR was without NP ? they been here always that guild was made on release day :)) So there have newer been RvR without em, and newer wil :=)

J

Jiggs

yes dont hammer the post reply button imo :D

serious tho, what u see from NP is what excal RvR is like 'generally'

RvR is no different on excal since they moved 'cos where once we had NP now we have VGN or Llaw or etc etc

its intense/frustrating/exhilarating isn't it klav :D

A

aavarn

Originally posted by centrius
What RvR was without NP ? they been here always that guild was made on release day :)) So there have newer been RvR without em, and newer wil :=)

Yeah - the point was that up until recently (relic capture) they didnt really take part in Realm defence and do now. Existing on the server doesn't really cut it as far as realm defence goes, running around building up those precious RP in Emain doesn't cut it either.

Does it ease the pressure on the defenders? Yes, of course it does, having NP owning a keep (always surprised me that the guild with most bounty points didnt actually ever spend them on maintaining a keep in the frontier) and, like last night, NP rushing about the frontier defending ALL keeps, not just their own, makes life a hell of alot easier for everyone in Midgard concerned with Realm defence.

As for a few NP cloaks amidst the Midgard Zerg - We have 5 relics to defend - expect to get the hell zerged out of you if you come to our frontier in any numbers (i.e. enough albs/hibs to take a keep will provoke a Middy reaction - bring enough for a RR and expect the whole realm to drop everything and come and defend). If you want a quiet life go to Hadrian's Wall.

And I can attest to the fact that NP actively discourage other groups and individuals from 'zerging' with them while they are chasing RP in Emain as I have been in a group told to go in an opposite direction by Sub. When we told Sub that there were 5FG Albs out there ready to pounce and we needed numbers to defend ourselves he simply said "I would rather die than Zerg". And he did (as did we).

But even before we got the relics and NP started helping more in realm defence there was always at least 1 alliance dedicated to realm defence that managed pretty well, starting with the Gentleman's Club of Midgard that IMO marked a turning point in Mid Realm Defence in that people started actively committing themselves to Realm Defence in Mid. And it was that alliance, not NP, that started the restoration of pride to Midgard by taking back our first relics. The achievements since then have all been off the back of those first steps at restoring pride and some fighting spirit to Midgard.

The same steps the Albs now have to go through to turn the tables.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom