No email yet

A

Athanas

Oh and atm they are only doing game passwords at the moment, my mail said over the next week we will be changing your subs password also.

Oh maaaaaaaaan,this means the subscription pages will be off until the end of the week or so?Damn i can't live without Daoc :(

A

Ambulance

You think you all have problems with the subs/game passwords being changed,

Just think of all the Ebay Bois :D

V

Vasconcelos

I received the game password but not the subs pass :O

Guess if it is related with the fact that my account is closed since last week....

M

mattygroves

Gah! I think I'm screwed too. I don't think I managed to update my email address when I last changed isp's either. I've remembered a few times but the damned sub page is always down or moving at a snail pace... I hope they bear this in mind.

I

icedguardian

whaat is this shit!!! can't still get password!

S

sverdidi

i received the mail, you only get a new game password

I

icedguardian

yes i know what ll be happaned but can't get the em@iL yet...and all turkish pepps can't get their new passwords! :(

V

vintervargen

how can you enter RightNow when they have changed your game password eh?

O

old.infinity

Originally posted by vintervargen

Knowing GoA that was probably the idea :rolleyes:

A

Athanas

I just got my e-mail! YEAHHHHHH!
But i still can't renew my sub :(

H

hrun

Originally posted by vintervargen

Been thinking of this myself..

from Goa's news section:

"We are very aware of all the problems that will arise due to these procedures, especially for the ones of you who did not keep their information up to date (email, etc). All the problems will be treated on a case by case basis as soon as we re-open our Customer Support tool RightNow. "

Guess u have to mail em via a friends account ^^, and this "case by case basis" sounds like a slow process.. cant be done any other way perhaps. Well.. cya in a couple of weeks hibernia :/

C

carky

knowing GoA they forgot r e-mails :S

ALB/EXCAL

frerd- lvl36 arms Dragan Knights
Fera- lvl22 merc (Gm-of soul demons)
Gweria- lvl16 friar
haed- lvl12 theurg (soul demons)
Ibila-lvl10 mincer (soul demons)
Carky-lvl8 cabby (soul demons)
Cocan-lvl7 infil (soul demons)
frerdi- lvl6 reaver (soul demons)

MID/PRYD

Rhoem-lvl9 shadowblade
Cael-lvl6 spiritmaster (GM-of $0 $()L|D CrEw)
Toara-lvl5 warriror ($0 $()L|D CrEw)

I

icedguardian

pgffffffffffffffffff where's my password:(((((((((((((( enoughhhhh

D

deerstalker

Originally posted by sir_gooner
Well I've cancelled my previous isp provider so i cant access my email account I used to register, anymore. Which means as rightnow and customer services and accounts are all down,Im totally screwed..

Anyone got this prob?

My hosting company went t1ts up. So I'm in the same boat. hopefully my buff bot account is using hotmail, so should be able to sort it out.

DS

C

carky

pfffftt if cammy had brains and put the security on top alert this wudnt have happened :S

C

Conchabar

GOA sux big hairy donkey b4ll5.. password still hasnt entered my email goa better compensate all us guys who have to w8 ages for game password im very un-satisfied with the quality of service im sure all u guys r 2 .. spam goa box for teh w1nz0r

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom