No email yet

S

sir_gooner

Well I've cancelled my previous isp provider so i cant access my email account I used to register, anymore. Which means as rightnow and customer services and accounts are all down,Im totally screwed..

Anyone got this prob?

What will DAOC do about it?

Anyone know what we can do about it apart from sit around waiting for it to come back online?

A

andruril

your char is Avalkynbone?

i lost count of how many times i pwned you... your not an uber stealther killer, change your name NOW...

Shoo.

i bet we'll find out on main news page whats happening about everything.

H

hrun

I lost the mailaccount I registered with aswell.. playing etc shouldnt be a prob.. reneving account will though. But I hope they can fix it through "customersupport" ^^

S

sir_gooner

Originally posted by andruril
your char is Avalkynbone?

i lost count of how many times i pwned you... your not an uber stealther killer, change your name NOW...

Shoo.

i bet we'll find out on main news page whats happening about everything.

Lvl 46 now, got my fith solo 50 stealther last night in df ,
aye u ganked me quite a few times when i was solo at rocots at lvl 40-42, prolly with 2-4 yellas on my butt, soon as i get back in DF thats wer you'll find me if u want another go :p

F

-fwapp-

Originally posted by sir_gooner
Well I've cancelled my previous isp provider so i cant access my email account I used to register
Anyone got this prob?

yep i used to be @aol.com but on btbroadband now :|

Q

Qte Eth

we can hope that they make subs pages accessable before they change subs passes so ppl can update their emails..

F

-fwapp-

Originally posted by Qte Eth
we can hope that they make subs pages accessable before they change subs passes so ppl can update their emails..

a good idea.. nah never catch on

A

Acun

The game servers should thus be stopped for a maximum of 5 hours

How many hours since servers down now? ;)

H

herjulf

aye i can only agree on the customer support part.

But dont blame the customer support itself, the people on the support staff imo does a good job, and do what they can and beyond but within the framework they are allowed too.

and you would be very surprised if u knew like i actually do, how few they actually are on customer support.
ill tell u that much but not more :)

G

Garnet

im sure you can request your passwords through the rightnow tool when it comes back up

G

Garnet

im sure you can request your passwords through the rightnow tool when it comes back up

G

Garnet

C

Coim-

BW lag fortehwin? :p At least now they won't miss your post.

R

Repent Reloaded

My main account has his email, still waiting on other :s

A

Athanas

I have activated my e-mail 10 hours ago,i hope i won't miss it :(

T

tomee

My e-mails not changed and still no e-mail. So the servers went down at around 11 oclock yesterday thats means the 24 hours are up 11 oclcock today.

I got this feeling i wont get an e-mail by then ;-(.

A

Athanas

I got the feel that i will never get this e-mail. :(

N

noaim

Originally posted by Garnet

But how do you access right now if you dont get your gamepass and they change subspass before right now gets up?

O

old.infinity

Password/mail etc....

Just so you know I got mine last night at midnight and was in game for about 3 hours, when I logged there were 45 people in alb.

You should have your passwords soon, if not by now.

O

old.Attle

I know I'm not getting my PW with the email. In 2002 I used my email accout at the university, and now I've got another one. But I'm sure they'll fix it somehow. I might been silly of me not to update the email on the subscription page. But now things are they way they are. :/

R

Repent Reloaded

I got a new pass for one of my accounts, but nothing for the other still, there are about 50 mid online, i think they r trying to keep the realms equal so no Albion style relic raids go off.

One thing u guys havent learnt, with mythic, its a waiting game, u just gotta wait.

I

icedguardian

we must wait about 24 hours?? but 24 hours pastedthink....wtf ?? pfffff

thanks

R

Repent Reloaded

I think at this time is obvious its going to take longer then 24 hours, jesus christ go out side or sommit and try again tonight ?

K

kaod

Originally posted by Qte Eth

Doubtful, if they plan to change the subs passwords and mail them out it's probably for a reason, so it would be dumb to let someone have access to them before they are changed.

O

old.infinity

The are sending them out in registration order it seems to be about 70 mins for every 2 weeks, hope this info helps a little.

Oh and atm they are only doing game passwords at the moment, my mail said over the next week we will be changing your subs password also.

B

Beanie

Originally posted by old.infinity
The are sending them out in registration order it seems to be about 70 mins for every 2 weeks, hope this info helps a little.
i got mine and my wifes account within 3 mins of each other even though they were registered about 3 months apart..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom