No contact to shops

wutae

One of Freddy's beloved
Well i have called all the shops on the phone that are presented at Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning and they just know NOTHING for the preorder of warhammeronline. That means that we have been told that we can preorder from now, but we still cant as the shops are not informed. they dont have any flyers so they can give them to us after we preorder the warhammeronline . What is really going on ? ! ?

THnx in advance, Beez

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
just out of interest has anyone tried the non uk stores to see if they are actually pre ordering?

the pre-order offer is now available in stores near you and on the websites of our partners:

ye try again EA/GOA

Chrismorris

Fledgling Freddie
been told only one from the list has the game for pre order. A belgium site.

Btw why does Sweden have like 7 sites when the rest get 2 :s

Chrismorris

Fledgling Freddie
My head hurts, England better win tonight or its guna be such a bad day :/

chrislocalboy

Fledgling Freddie
My head hurts, England better win tonight or its guna be such a bad day :/

Lol yeah!!

Typically though they will probably beat France on the one time its completely un-important and really means nothing........... although it always good to gt one over on the French, just cant see it happening!

Chrismorris

Fledgling Freddie
You can order WAR off the US EA store site, But no EU EA site has anything about WAR. How the hell not?

Is it EA Mythic not letting GOA do/have anything or are GOA just not pulling there finger out?

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
if past experience is anything to go by id say its goa screwin up

wutae

One of Freddy's beloved
as i am from greece i asked all 4 greek stores that are published @ war-europe.com website, and none of them knew anything about that :O i think that they just linked the shops w/o informing them.

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
Its a bit iffy but think we have to remember goa peeps are mostly gonna be at that press event etc and so prolly gonna have to be patient for a few days :/

chrislocalboy

Fledgling Freddie
Its a bit iffy but think we have to remember goa peeps are mostly gonna be at that press event etc and so prolly gonna have to be patient for a few days :/

Beside the point...... they had time to put a timer on the site and a week to let it tick down, this should of been sorted out a long time ago and planned correctly!

UK people left in the dark again with no place to actually order this from at present! as HMV have not got a clue!!!

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
wouldnt expect much else from a french run company all i can say is we better not miss out on CE

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Work for game. We've had the pre-order code in for a few weeks now so feel free to drop in and place one.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
seen as tho you work for game then can you guarntee all the other stuff that has been advertised with CE like early beta entry etc? im thinking this is a standard thing regardless of who u order with.

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Unfortunatly m8 they don't tell us all that shizzle - at least at a store level. We may get some stuff in nearer the time once the point of sale hits us which is usually about a month beforehand for big releases

Ashorn

Fledgling Freddie
I'm not so sure, as I have read it, the Game.co.uk preorder isnt for the preorder pack with the beta key/headstart/items...seems to me that the game uk preorder is merely a preorder for a collectors edition.

I may be reading it wrong, but the way I read the war-europe site it would suggest that there is the collectors edition..and then there is the WAR Collectors Edition Pre-order program (which includes the beta key/headstart/ingame items) , and that you have to be a preorder campaign partner in order to provide that. Game Uk wasnt listed as a preorder campaign partner. So I have to logically conclude that a preorder with Game uk is only a preorder for the CE, not for the Preorder Program.

The other reason I think this, is because the preorder program preorder costs..roughly £5, whereas the preorder on game uk appears to be free. Which again suggests its just a preorder for the CE

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Yep you could be right dude. Not to sound big headed but its weird why they haven't partnered up with us to do it considering we have a pretty big load of stores around the country, maybe something to do with money probably, who knows. Shame really as I want my friggin discount on it lol

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
heh unlucky skaven i too find it extremely weird that GAME UK hasnt appeared on the website considering it has for other countries very strange im torn now do i wait and see if goa sort this out and it does become available on PLAY or do i just go with GAME and at least get a CE copy really pissin me off this compelte and utter farce

chrislocalboy

Fledgling Freddie
I cancelled my order with Game as I know I'm not going to get the early access etc, to get this you need to order with a specified partner as GOA will have provided these specified companies with the keys, anywhere else wont have been given them.

This is a royal farce and needs not only rectifying but somekind of apology to us Europeans as yet again we've been left in the dark, when the Americans have been able to order fine and are now sitting there with their feet up with codes in hand!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom