No characters?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
edit: nm must have just been some evil lag my char screens were all blank for like 15 minutes, started to worry abit there :x

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
The Story of Every Daoc player

"Wow this game has meant the world to me over the last few years! I've made so many new friends and foes, but now it is time to stop and I'm never returning! The game is simply not what it used to be! Good bye for ever!"

<--- 2-6 months later --->

"Hey guys, remember me? I'm back now! What is new in the game? How do I pay my chars and where are they? Is my old guild <Inserst guild name> still around?"

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

"Wow this game has meant the world to me over the last few years! I've made so many new friends and foes, but now it is time to stop and I'm never returning! The game is simply not what it used to be! Good bye for ever!"

"Hey guys, remember me? I'm back now! What is new in the game? How do I pay my chars and where are they? Is my old guild <Inserst guild name> still around?"

None of which I asked :p I know where my characters are they just werent there due to some dodgy lag

Punishment

Resident Freddy

I actually have an old thread i made when ns was rr5-6 or so and still playing on dialup that i did all this in under a week :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom