No CD crack & Game Server List

B

Brass Monkeys

Hi,

Just wondering if there are any "No-CD" cracks available for BF1942?

Regards

Also does anyone have a list of "great" servers for BF1942 that can hold alot of players and run at good speeds? [low ping]

Cheers

::UK:: MorpheuS

S

Scooba Da Bass

There are a few, but you'll only be able to use them on servers also running cracked .exes, hence them being pretty pointless. A better solution if you're worried about the cds is to rip the disc to your HD and mount it with Daemon Tools. If you do this is R2R it's only 350 odd MB and you don't have to worry about putting a cd in ever again.

As for a list of servers if I'm looking for a game I tend to load up ASE and filter on UK Only.

C

Clowneh!

well then jolt and eauk and even bw run cracked servers :p
my no cd crack saves a lot of that acessing cd time.

try gamecopyworld

F

Furr

just buy a legit version

* well someone was going to say it*

N

NationX

Lots of people use no-CD cracks just because it saves time. Having to put the CD in every time is just a pain.

I use a crack, and can play fine on all servers.

Only problem is, when a new BF42 patch is released, you have to wait for a new crack :x .

B

Brass Monkeys

"Only problem is, when a new BF42 patch is released, you have to wait for a new crack :x ." .. True!

Ive got a legit copy but it is a pain in the a$$ having to wait for the intro and then skipping through it.

I know with Medal of Honor AA there code to add to the run command which skips the intro and goes straight into the menu.

NationX .. does the "no-cd" crack you have work for v1.4? .. if so would you mind emailing me or a URL to download from? thanks.

Does anyone have a list of bf1942 servers that are good to play on? .. low pings, decent amount of players etc?

C

Clowneh!

Originally posted by Bazerka
We do? First I've heard of it....

scoob said that u can only join cracked servers with a cracked bf1942. mine is cracked and i can still join ur server. yada yada

C

Clowneh!

Originally posted by [StC]MorpheuS
"NationX .. does the "no-cd" crack you have work for v1.4? .. if so would you mind emailing me or a URL to download from? thanks.

Does anyone have a list of bf1942 servers that are good to play on? .. low pings, decent amount of players etc?

the 1.4 crack works for me. gamecopyworld. barrysworld.

S

Scooba Da Bass

Originally posted by [StC]MorpheuS
Ive got a legit copy but it is a pain in the a$$ having to wait for the intro and then skipping through it.

I know with Medal of Honor AA there code to add to the run command which skips the intro and goes straight into the menu.

\Battlefield 1942\Movies

Rename all the .bik files, voila, no more intro movies.

S

Son of Ralph

"C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 1942\BF1942.exe" +restart 1

Change your shortcut to this, and err 'voila'.

[59] PimPJuicE

you can delete the intro if u want too!! its saves time!!

C

Cdr

It's a nice movie, why would you want to delete it?

Everytime I load up BF, I like to watch it.

*hums the theme music*

Use ASE :)

P

PR.

Originally posted by Son of Ralph
"C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 1942\BF1942.exe" +restart 1

Change your shortcut to this, and err 'voila'.

What does that do then?

Users who are viewing this thread