Nintendo Wii Release Date?

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone know when this is? US is November 18th and Japan is Dec 2nd.

Amazon.co.uk have it up for Novemeber 25th, so could be around that time?

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
I hardly believe that Argos is a reliable source for your information, if you believe that you can believe anything :<

confused

Can't get enough of FH
Either I'm blind or it says on the BBC webbie it says the release date isn't determinned... its the PS3 that in 2007

soze

I am a FH squatter
Heard on the new release date is December 8th in europe

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
From Gamespot

Nintendo has announced that its next-generation Wii console will hit Europe on December 8 for a recommended retail price of £179/249 euros ($335.87/$314.57). The release date puts the region's launch a few weeks behind the US, where it debuts on November 19, and Japan, where it hits stores on December 2. With the recent postponement of the PlayStation 3 in Europe until March 2007, Nintendo's Wii will be the region's only console launch this Christmas.

Australia will get the Wii slightly earlier, on December 7, for AU$399.95 (approx. £160/$300.38). Both the European and Australian packages will contain the white console, one Wii-mote controller, the nunchuck attachment, and the game Wii Sports. In Europe, software will cost £34 to £39 (49 to 59 euros), and there will be 15 to 20 games available from launch. Among the confirmed launch titles are The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Need for Speed: Carbon, Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam, and Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz.

As for accessories, Wii owners will be able to buy extra remotes for £29 (39 euros), a nunchuck for £14 (19 euros), and the classic controller for £14 (19 euros). For more details on the worldwide release of the Wii, check out

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom