Nintendo release new Wii wrist strap

Afran

Part of the furniture
Haha at the pictures of injuries, retards. :D

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
why dont the lazy twats hold the remote instead of relying on a flimsy piece of shit strap?

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
tris- said:
why dont the lazy twats hold the remote instead of relying on a flimsy piece of shit strap?

Its a good thing, like form of natural selection

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
LOL, how the heck did someone manage to destroy a FIREPLACE with a Wii Controll?! what is the damn controll made of ?! hahaha

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
mikke said:
LOL, how the heck did someone manage to destroy a FIREPLACE with a Wii Controll?! what is the damn controll made of ?! hahaha

There actualy pretty solid some radio presenter in the U.S tried to blend one with that blender thingy and whilst it was fucked afterwards about 75% of the casing was still completly intact

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
well that doesnt prove much. a blenders blades arnt designed to chop plastic and PCB :p

try dropping a sledge hammer head on it from the roof of a house and report back.

confused

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah, they are pretty solid, and from some of the games I can see how people have broken their tellys.... and other people, but some stuff is just plain stupid

Keitan

Banned
confused said:
Yeah, they are pretty solid, and from some of the games I can see how people have broken their tellys.... and other people, but some stuff is just plain stupid

read pms .. ;p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I was gonna make a joke about this, but....well...it's kinda self-jokable allready :)

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I read stuff like people breaking all sorts of things with their WII control. I mean, who does this ? Or are they just trying to get attention :wanker:

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
tbh anyone letting go of their Wii remote and having to rely on the strap keeping it on their wrist is a BIG FUCK OFF MASSIVE COCK BAG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom