-frostor-

Ninjastyle Reloaded has capped rp's and lvl 25 ding in bg
had lotsa fights vs sb's and ofco the zerg fights ;D
was fun to do bg while im lvling him to 50
see you in emain :D

V

Vidfamne

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Dont level too 50 its so damn hard plz stay here in bg.
Its only too /lev 20 and level 3.5 levels not that hard.

K

Khalen

A new member steps up into his place named Kiekeboe (dutch for peekaboo). Hope to see many of those juicy SBs and Hunters out there :)

I

invisiblity

:p

why, everyone knows that shadowblades own infils 1 on 1 cos of the stupid 2hander dmg and the fact our puny thrusters get a minus to sb armour..

K

Khalen

I am slash infil cough cough :) And those Valkyn SBs don't have much HP ;)

T

Tualatin

slash infil rox in bg!

If it's a real toon, get Mastery of Water... really helps in bg's.

F

-frostor-

Re: :p

Originally posted by invisiblity
why, everyone knows that shadowblades own infils 1 on 1 cos of the stupid 2hander dmg and the fact our puny thrusters get a minus to sb armour..

ninjastyle is slash
i owned many buffed sb's , and i was unbuffed
so ur talking bullshit

try something different then thrust and u may have something decent to talk about

Im sure Khalen will do my job as perfect as i did ;DD

K

Khalen

Aye fully SCed, no buffs, rocking like good old times :) high stealth to surprise some others and having a lot of fun with some other stealthers :) Was fun, some ranger was trying to climb on the stone near the bridge and I was waiting for him (friend told me he was shooting from it sometimes so I though why not just wait for him to come by again) and so he did :) was fun seeing him sprint + buffsprint away lol. Never seen a luri walk that fast :)

I won't be there every night but some days when I'm in the mood and got nothing else to do.

F

-frostor-

i had no SC btw ^^
just 99qua crafted leather and 99qua weaps

F

-frostor-

i will
after playing ninja from rr5->rr7 thrust i was kinda looking for something new and exiting :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom