Ninjas in tier4(guildmaster and officers)

pikeh

Resident Freddy
name and shame is bad. At the end of the day, he rolled and you rolled. He might have wanted it for an alt, for someone in the guild, or just to get a couple more silver at the merchant. Who knows. Get over it and keep fighting.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
name and shame is bad. At the end of the day, he rolled and you rolled. He might have wanted it for an alt, for someone in the guild, or just to get a couple more silver at the merchant. Who knows. Get over it and keep fighting.

then he doesnt NEED it does he , surely thats the point ?

if you cant use it on the char you are playing, then you cant need it. end of . :p

pikeh

Resident Freddy
then he doesnt NEED it does he , surely thats the point ?

if you cant use it on the char you are playing, then you cant need it. end of . :p

Oh I see your point :)

Some greedy buggers out there of course, Just like DAoC.

Horseman

Fledgling Freddie
idd its not about the item,they implemented the need/greed system and i think its only a small thing to use it properly

i thought in tier 4 u would begin to see serious peeps and guilds but this is even 4 guildies doing it and guildmaster talking it right , he even was there, im disappointed

Soazak

Part of the furniture
So:

They enter Scenario with a guild group (5 ppl or so leaving a spare slot?)
You join the group
Blue item that none of you can use drops
You want item
He wants item
He needed and won roll

Is this right?

I think there is some lame loot ninjas out there, but this isn't really one of them. Personally I think the need/greed shit is flawed anyway, it should be roll or not roll, everyone who contributes is entitled to the items regardless of whether they can use them. I don't think you have any more right to the item than he does, so I don't really see a problem myself.

Sorry if you disagree.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
it should be roll or not roll, everyone who contributes is entitled to the items regardless of whether they can use them. I don't think you have any more right to the item than he does, so I don't really see a problem myself.

Sorry if you disagree.

so if something MEGA EPIX PURPLES you could use dropped somewhere, u would have ZERO problem with someone else rolling NEED purely to sell it to a vendor for 2g ?

Horseman

Fledgling Freddie
EDit - I need to read the stickies provided by thoughtfull Mods :p

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
lol how gay, they roll for stuff they cant use? nuff said
good job on reporting :)

Soazak

Part of the furniture
so if something MEGA EPIX PURPLES you could use dropped somewhere, u would have ZERO problem with someone else rolling NEED purely to sell it to a vendor for 2g ?

If I could use it I'd be needing it anyway, but if not I wouldn't care.
The screanshot lead me to believe there were no engineers in the group, and the item was an engineer item

Edited out Name n Shame

Sorry, the line that said
"you tell [Cruppa] no engineer in grp, and its only a lvl 35 blue item, I think its not worth having a ninja name for that"
lead me to believe there were no engineers in the group. If there were then I think they should have let him have it, if he wanted it.

Personally I don't know why people get all heated up over these things, most of the items that I have seen drop (and people cry about when someone needs) are not even better than what they currently have from PQs, they simply see a blue item and want (wow syndrome).

Also https://forums.freddyshouse.com/karak-eight-peaks363/232526-no-naming-shaming-freddyshouse.html

I think it's a little lame if there was no engineer in the group, but not the end of the world, since there will be better items (I wouldn't be suprised if you can do the PQ for you level, or buy reknown gear that is better).

If there was no Engineer in the group, then its fair game imo, everyone has the right to 'claim it for a guildm8/alt/their mother' etc

Horseman

Fledgling Freddie
i was the engineer,in their grp,there was no engineer in their 4man guildgrp but they decided to need it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom