Nildram ADSL Users having problems with DAoC please read...

D

Demrog

regarding this post on the technical forum:

http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1032258#post1032258

I just spoke to Nildram support (who were about as useful as a chocolate fire guard to be honest)....

All Nildram users who are experiencing problems staying connected to Prydwen please send an email to Nildram by clicking this link: http://support.nildram.net/email.php

Please include where you are connecting from, a trace route and any and all other relevant information that you can

hopefully we can get a speedy resolution pushed through and we can start playing again......

H

hercules-df

im on excal and nildram only thing i get is ld everytime im in lord room when keep is taken, reckon its a nildram/router type issue?

B

Brunore

Originally posted by hercules-df
im on excal and nildram only thing i get is ld everytime im in lord room when keep is taken, reckon its a nildram/router type issue?

Nahh, probably a new RA for Mythics love children, the hibs.

B

Brunore

B

Brunore

B

Brunore

O

old.Tohtori

And the price for "Most consequtive posts of unnaturally similar nature" goes to...

*drumroll*

Brunore! :D

A

**Aligro**

i've been having problems on excal with nildram :(... i can stay on for 30 mins when i first turn pc on the i keep going ld every 5 mins

B

Brunore

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
And the price for "Most consequtive posts of unnaturally similar nature" goes to...

*drumroll*

Brunore! :D

\o/

Users who are viewing this thread