Nikon

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Weren't you supposed to f*ck off for the REST of the week? :eek6:

Damnit...ruined a perfectly good(ish) weekend.

Also, pointless thread, even for this place, and quite an attack on another member.

Gamah

Banned
Listen, I experienced a the NikonL dance moves in the pub, after the trauma I needed to insult him on the internets!

echome

Fledgling Freddie
As been said... thought you were away. Could you please keep your promise?

Gamah

Banned
As been said... thought you were away. Could you please keep your promise?

As I have said previously several times, why don't you go and fuck yourself? I said I was away till Sunday, and oh look...I posted on Sunday.

Even if I did post before Sunday its none of your fucking businesses when or where I post, now go and fist yourself you commie prick.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Just a bit of friendly advice Gam. Take it from someone that knows, these long distance love affairs never work :(

echome

Fledgling Freddie
As I have said previously several times, why don't you go and fuck yourself? I said I was away till Sunday, and oh look...I posted on Sunday.

Even if I did post before Sunday its none of your fucking businesses when or where I post, now go and fist yourself you commie prick.

Hihi you have just saved my day, thanks mega mate! - as always you make me smile.

Marc

FH is my second home
I love the way mr-cool-of-the-internet manages to get trolled by Echome and Pip and resorts to effing this and effing that

Gamah

Banned
I love the way mr-cool-of-the-internet manages to get trolled by Echome and Pip and resorts to effing this and effing that

I love the way you always appear to add some little bitchy comment every time I post...I think you have an RSS feed directly to your browser every time I post.

I know you crave my attention but unfortunately you're not important enough to warrant getting irritated by.

But carry on by all means if it adds some satisfaction to your existence :)

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
We have video footage of his dancing!

We got photo evidence of you on your way to work.

537810028_15b5665ec6_b.jpg

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Sounds like he needs to get laid. Whan an angry young man.

Gamah

Banned
Is your wife available this weekend Lamp? I'll think she'll be shocked to know mens penises can get about 4 inches.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Attention seeking threads are so 2006 :(

Gamah

Banned
I was in the same room as nikon so it was an inside joke, if you don't get it and want to use any old excuse to flame me then you're more than welcome :/

NikonL

Fledgling Freddie
Attention seeking threads are so 2006 :(

However your attention seeking posts cause the rains to fall and little fluffy kittens to be brought to life. This thread literally has my name on it, so use it as an oppertunity to praise me, not be a little girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom