Cold 7%
Heat 25%
Energy 8%
Matter 6%
Spirit 21%
Thrust 28%
Slash 28%
Crush 26%

3 Gimp resists But 10% Cl sists up 24/7 So ...

Items used :

Paidreans Necklace
Shades of Mist (Stealth)
Jewel of the Dreadstalker
Kracken Tentacle belt
Ring of Dances
Ring of the Heavens
Zahur's Bracer
Bracer of Heavenly bodies

Weapons/Armor

Malice Mainhand
Champ Blade Offhand
Guard of Valour chestpiece
Maddening scalers hands
Crafted Mp level 51 Legs/Arms/Feet/Head+Full OC

Toys used : Malice/Battler Use2 , SoM Use2 , Rod Use1 , Spec AF charge on belt value 70 .

Some may not like it ... but i find with my spec it works extremely well :D

Comments plIx <3

Put swapout armor piece somewhere else then chest, loosing 40 hits so u have to regain for 10seconds just b/c you cba to swap two items instead of one is silly :)...

Also you are in combat 8 s after ur last kill and if one (yes mean you ZIZ) cant swap two armor parts during 8s I should come home to you and give u :fluffle: and <3 time.

Other then that it looks good, I'd ofc fuck the silly +4 env and get better energy / matter :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I can see where u are coming from as regards chestpiece for envenom ... but if its any other part ill forget to swap back ><

Also only damage i phear is energy ... as Aloca duelled me on Wednesday with 8%+10% Cl sist(18%)Energy resist and i was winning until his Sun weapons procced onme ... >< About sums it up :(

P.S. That being said Sneakers meight our templates ... aside from different offhanders are almost the exact same :p 4.2/4.0 FTW !!!

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
2 Armor swaps roxs used it from day 1, 4 years ago (or something like that)

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Punishment said:
I can see where u are coming from as regards chestpiece for envenom ... but if its any other part ill forget to swap back ><

Also only damage i phear is energy ... as Aloca duelled me on Wednesday with 8%+10% Cl sist(18%)Energy resist and i was winning until his Sun weapons procced onme ... >< About sums it up :(

Im totaly dumping this template tho, its way to annoying :p

Aloca said:
2 Armor swaps roxs used it from day 1, 4 years ago (or something like that)

Yah, I don't see any problem with it either I mean it takes 8 seconds after ur outof combat b/4 u can reaply, and with shades 1 min SUPER ULTRA stealth after a kill then whats the problem?

lazyness!

Ivynoxia

One of Freddy's beloved
I've used 2 swaps for a long time, and then went back to 1 swap thinking it would be much easier. Well, I dont feel much difference, at the end of the day you still have to swap.

Ivynoxia

One of Freddy's beloved
It's a good template! and not much else to say that hasn't been said, i agree with raising matter and energy. Even with CL resists you're taking about 10% more damage when hit by those 2 dmg types, which kinda negates your extra 200 hits from con and hits cap increases.

Heat in 1.83
25% item - 5% leather vulnerability + 10% CL resist = 30%

Slash
26% item + 10% leather resistance to slash = 36%

Matter
6% item + 5% leather resistance to matter + 10% CL resists = 21%
[taking 15% more dmg compared to Slash]
[taking 9% more dmg compared to Heat]

Energy
8% item + 10% CL resists = 18%
[taking 18% more dmg compared to Slash]
[taking 12% more dmg compared to Heat]

Ivynoxia said:
Energy
8% item + 10% CL resists = 18%
[taking 18% more dmg compared to Slash]
[taking 12% more dmg compared to Heat]

Every person I know who tryed out 3.6 spd sun weapon have changed from that.

It's hard to make a nice temp, you need no mainhand weapon temp and lots of overcap con/hits cap/con cap and hits. Also the 3.6 spd will give you a nice swing speed ( almost cap ) but will gimp ur frontload damage. I wouldn't use it on a duel wield class ever.

As an exampel Shatterhand used dual sun blades with bots in temp b4 and he re made his temp after like 1.5 week b/c the damage sucked.When you die you loose ur weapons and can't resummon sometimes for 20 minutes wich is just ZZZZZZZ.

Only treat as I can see it are minstrels and hunters using it. Versus both you will evade LOTS and be evaded very few.

Ivynoxia

One of Freddy's beloved
I guess you dont realise I am currently using sun wep, and I can tell you now that it is not as bad as you make it out to be. You are right about the template being hard to make though, in the end I managed 10% melee / 10% style / 7% speed (& 55 quick), 100 con, 314 hits, 40 AF and good resists and it's a pierce temp. I couldn't cap hits.

About frontloading, it's weird but my PA damage has actually improved despite a lower PA cap from a 3.5 weapon, I put it down to the 10/10 dmg bonus and also because of people neglecting their energy resists. (So suddenly you dont like fast swing speeds now? :p use the 4.0 champ blade for frontload then!) Anyway, yes it does gives me capped swing speed, I think i've told you already how I can get in a db stun, and then also start the hamstring evade chain before the 3 seconds window is up.

When I die at night and the weapon dissappears, I just go through the doors to DL, it's always daylight there when NF is night time. I also have 10 sun swords in vault for those times when I just cant summon anywhere. The fast swing speed, a lot of people gimping energy, db -> hamstring, are the factors that make Piercing still viable for me.

Edit: Dual sun blades would suck though, since no way of resummoning 2 of them buggers without waiting at least 15 mins, that's why I dont do it.

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
Ivynoxia said:
I guess you dont realise I am currently using sun wep, and I can tell you now that it is not as bad as you make it out to be. You are right about the template being hard to make though, in the end I managed 10% melee / 10% style / 7% speed (& 55 quick), 100 con, 314 hits, 40 AF and good resists and it's a pierce temp. I couldn't cap hits.

About frontloading, it's weird but my PA damage has actually improved despite a lower PA cap from a 3.5 weapon, I put it down to the 10/10 dmg bonus and also because of people neglecting their energy resists. (So suddenly you dont like fast swing speeds now? :p use the 4.0 champ blade for frontload then!) Anyway, yes it does gives me capped swing speed, I think i've told you already how I can get in a db stun, and then also start the hamstring evade chain before the 3 seconds window is up.

When I die at night and the weapon dissappears, I just go through the doors to DL, it's always daylight there when NF is night time. I also have 10 sun swords in vault for those times when I just cant summon anywhere. The fast swing speed, a lot of people gimping energy, db -> hamstring, are the factors that make Piercing still viable for me.

Edit: Dual sun blades would suck though, since no way of resummoning 2 of them buggers without waiting at least 15 mins, that's why I dont do it.

givf ur Ns template with sun weaps :D

Ivynoxia said:

Using a 3.5 spd weapon in mainhand is not that good no, it's nice to cap swing spd but not on the expense of mainhand frontload damage, as I said all along it is a bonus as a duel wielder to hit near / at cap speed when using a fast offhander.

And the go to DL b/c it's day there, how can that still work on hib when it stoped working on alb?
I used to do this aswell all the time, then after the patch it stoped working...:touch:

Ivynoxia

One of Freddy's beloved
Patch resyncronised all time zones, but for some unknown reason they all run at different speeds, so 1 lags behind the other and soon you get a night NF and day DL, ofc, eventually they'll match up again to daylight/daylight, but that's not in a couple of weeks at least. :p

Yeah you're right about the 3.5 speed. I'm not doing the maximum amount of damage that would otherwise be possible if the mainhand was actually 3.9 speed and I capped item haste instead of leaving it at 7%. But it's just something I had to accept when I chose to try out energy damage.

Meradesh

Fledgling Freddie
You are assasins, whats the problem on a 3'6 speed weapon frontload dmg when you use w/con debuff?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom