Nightshade /Quit

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Well i been thinking this over the last week or so and i have finally decided to put my Beloved Elf out to pasture for good :(

The way i see it i have achieved all i wanted and so much more over the last year or so playing my gimpy elf on my dial-up net , truth is i can't be bothered anymore ... i would continue if i wasnt hampered by constant 5 second lagspikes and pc freezes .

I want to thank all the Enemies mighty and small i have fought over the years regardless of what you think of my shade , you are the people that make daoc fun ;)

I will continue to play my many alts who need templating in PvEmode for the next while and RvR on them when i do get to play in a net cafe or whatever ... But i won't be logging shade in anger again :fluffle:

Deception Signing Off :bazbeer:

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Not much point in playing a stealther anymore unless you're a zerger or a zerging archer ;p

Adds are around the corner 99% of the time :-/

Been fun fighting you over the last years though :)

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
No doubt see some of your alts about, a lot of albs/mids will rest easy knowing your not prowling about on your NS.

Eble

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
take a break on alts... all did that in the past :p your main will still remain your main... and you will play it again ;)

fanis

Fledgling Freddie
take a small break for the summer and come back again or pve for a while and relax :)

What ever your decision is........ take care m8.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
no :(:( just take a small break and come back! :)

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
Heya Deception-thing ;)

Had some great fights vs you on ma Skald (Thargur) and fought a bit side on side with you on ma ranger Nylis... hf and gl with it all... a shame to see you go :)

/Squirrel

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
Well i been thinking this over the last week or so and i have finally decided to put my Beloved Elf out to pasture for good :(

The way i see it i have achieved all i wanted and so much more over the last year or so playing my gimpy elf on my dial-up net , truth is i can't be bothered anymore ... i would continue if i wasnt hampered by constant 5 second lagspikes and pc freezes .

I want to thank all the Enemies mighty and small i have fought over the years regardless of what you think of my shade , you are the people that make daoc fun

I will continue to play my many alts who need templating in PvEmode for the next while and RvR on them when i do get to play in a net cafe or whatever ... But i won't be logging shade in anger again :fluffle:

Deception Signing Off :bazbeer:

Been fun :)

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
get better internet maybe? nowadays broadband is cheaper then dial up problem solved.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Gotta agree with Dotz.. Get better net and a little break :)

Maybe is lives out of range from broadband, people like that still exist :>

(and if his PC freezes and laggs too it can be expensive to fix ^^)

Influenza

Part of the furniture
2 paper cups and some string is the best he can get in ireland :(

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
aww man :( sorry to see a strong honourable NS leave :(

Maybe we can get a charity for you to get a new connection? :p

Amphrax/Arauddry

Laws

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry to see you leave Deception,

You are by far and away one of the best Nightshades I have come across.

Gl at whatever you do in the future.

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie
ORLY?

You'll be back playing it in a week :p

Anyways, always enjoyed the fights with and against you :) GL and HF with ur alts ;)

illu

Part of the furniture
A friend of mine who lives in the SW of England did not have Broadband in his area. He talked to BT and they told him that to get Broadband - a certain number of people had to definitely sign up. After visiting most of his area himself, he got enough signatures on the paper to get BT to install Broadband to his area :>

I still do not know how you play on dial-up. Tbh do the BT Campaign or just move house or go rent somewhere :) Dial-up is horrible and you can't download anything you might need :p

Oli - Illu

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
Had the same on the island I used to live on, like 6 years ago... We needed 400signatures and then we got it.

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
playing assasins class will make u addicted and ull be back soon :) but gl with other toons u play might see u out there m8

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Pc is not the problem for me as my main pc is a rband new 4 gig monster with an up to date graphics car and bot pc is a 2 gig thats totally fine to play on also :D

Problem is i live in a bubble between 3x Adsl broadband exchanges and cant get anything better than 28.8kbps atm as lines are also degraded :(

Well cya on me alts ... ill also log ns now and again if i need arti books ... Pm me here on fh if ya need a arti book or 2 as i got 250k bps a wastin <3

Sorin

Banned
Just take a break from playing it.. Don't delete it.
That would be fucking stupid.

Play some alts and you will miss your ns again in time.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I would never delete my shade :D

Reason i cba to play her is because its imbarrassing to lose to low rr people because of retardonet ... if i cant play her to the limit i may aswell shelve her until i can sort a better net ;)

Rang my isp(company that owns 95% of phonelines in ireland) and they say no plans to broadband enable my exchange in 2007 :(

censi

Can't get enough of FH
you could prolly get an isdn line or summin reasonably cheap?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Tried to get ISDN line in april 2006 , but it seems signal is too weak :(

Money isn't the issue here ;) ... At one point i was seriously considering a satilite net for 20e a week ... but turns out its crap for gaming so :p

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
Tried to get ISDN line in april 2006 , but it seems signal is too weak :(

Money isn't the issue here ;) ... At one point i was seriously considering a satilite net for 20e a week ... but turns out its crap for gaming so :p

Time to move to another apartment m8
Since it sounds to be quite few partys at that area u live, but u got a cellphone now right? =))

Phalanx

Loyal Freddie
One less RVR-police out there. I can't say I will miss you. Best of luck with whatever you do after DAoC though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom