Nightsend u GimP!!!!!!!

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Grats whiner :)

You'd be rr10 if you'd get rps from QQ :p

Asq

Fledgling Freddie
ffs... three pages full of gratzes... and no pm spam by Nights?

Gratz mate ^^

Reignfire

One of Freddy's beloved
Thanks all.

zake said:
Gratz mate.. less add though

Regards Shiella

Let me think ... I just finished a fight with Pilskaft.. A warden was kind enough to heal me and you PAed him while he was healing me. Would it be right for me to just let him die due to him being distracted by healing me?

On other hand if you waited till after he finished and moved on a little it would of been a fair fight for him and i would of left you alone.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Reignfire said:
Thanks all.

Let me think ... I just finished a fight with Pilskaft.. A warden was kind enough to heal me and you PAed him while he was healing me. Would it be right for me to just let him die due to him being distracted by healing me?

On other hand if you waited till after he finished and moved on a little it would of been a fair fight for him and i would of left you alone.

Not that i care a lot. And shiella you often fight quite honorably. But this week and the one before you waded into several fights people allready in at crau bridge, just find it funny that you acuse others of adding and urself do it:) But its not unusual here on FH so not suprised:p
anyways...have fun:)

Pilskaft

Fledgling Freddie
hehe if i recal it right

He healed you in the fight whit me :p That adding litle Warden :p
But can be another fight im thinking about :)

And ofc a bigg gratz and im looking forvard for more nice fights agenst you :)

Reignfire said:
Thanks all.

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Congratulations! Had some good fights against you with my zerker. :)

Reignfire

One of Freddy's beloved
Vodkafairy said:
grats, funneh fights this evening :p

GGrrrr I was on /face /stick and you ran me into your FZ :) Smart move. I should pay more attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom