Night Watch

Anar

One of Freddy's beloved
Anyone heard anything about this film, seen it advertised last night on TV. Its supposed to be awsome :). Thought id ask you knowlegable lot before going to see it. :touch:

Whipped

Part of the furniture
All I know is that it's the first of a Trilogy adapted from some books. The other two are called Day watch and Dusk Watch, I think.

Something about the Light Warriors protect the world during the Night watch to make sure the Dark Warriors don't sneak some mass killing in behind their backs and that the Dark Warriors mosey around during the Day Watch to make sure the Light Warriors don't go around making people win the lottery all the time ;)

I guess they all get into a fracking great fight during Dusk watch.

Gotta admit, it does look good.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
watched it ages ago.

i found it an entertaining film, but it gets confusing half way thru. and i mean it. youi will defo be like ok thats kewl but wot the fuck is going on. and its abit crazy. only thing you can compare it is underworld. but the ending is just class.

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
Just come back from the cinema having watched this. I'm not sure what to make of it. It seems like a good film but to be honest it's all over the place. The director seems to enjoy bombarding you every few seconds with hundreds of milisecond long clips where you're somehow meant to instantly know what's going on.

It's confusing as hell. I came out having enjoyed the film but on the drive back home we picked holes in it galore.

Put this on your b-list of rentals.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
not long till day watch and the 3rd installment:)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It's getting brilliant reviews everywhere.

I have been trying to convince people to go with me to see it. The conversation usually dies when I mention its made in Russia on a budget.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
well tell em its the highest grossing european film this year

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Some funky effects, but the editing was a little too... choppy.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Its....confusing. Give that 100%.

I think its a great start for a trilogy, and from a book/comic(i remember there being) make it's bound to have those "wtf" elements, if you don't know crpa about it.

But, as a stand alone film it would never work. (like first matrix works and should maybe have been kept)

It's good, but final judgement comes in the form of 2 and 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom