Nick change

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry for spam

Just want to inform everyone that i've chosen this nick name instead on bouh on bw.

greatings :>

gonna make a signature soon, still lazy to do it :)

Minifotm

Fledgling Freddie
ok, I have this nick instead of Miniwhack (as i used to have on BW before i got banned) QQ

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to take this time to inform folks i havn't changed my forum nick, incase you hadn't noticed. I'm a firm believer in brand-awareness ;)

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
I changed my nick from "nalistah" to "Nalistah" ... more nice with a capital as first letter ;)

Nott

Fledgling Freddie
Nalistah said:
I changed my nick from "nalistah" to "Nalistah" ... more nice with a capital as first letter ;)

Agreed. Changed from nott to Nott :)

agon

Fledgling Freddie
Nalistah said:

cba to change now :(

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Pfft...was named Kindar before, but changed now since im inactive. So no big deal i guess :-P

Slu

Fledgling Freddie
is this one of them threads you can post farm in?

I see that many of you are already going stlong!

:touch:

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
It would be if FH had post counts, in this case its just a load of people copying meh :D

(especially Kindar/Sanzor, he sucks :p)

Uku

Fledgling Freddie
i swapped the letters 'u' over in mine so instead of 'Uku' its now 'Uku' if you look closely you can see the difference :p

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
ZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :twak:

Uku

Fledgling Freddie
thats a sound theory , but i see a prob with that and prolly why it isnt viable to mythic , the case of the annoying twerp you always get somewhere about , they could make complete arses of them selfs then change name and u would never know , the classic excuse atm from peeps like this (seems to be often on US servers) is to claim they bought the account on ebay and are actually a new person , now this might be the case for the odd one but ive seen it a bit too often as an excuse to be just a coincidence :p.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom