NicGOA is a Community Manager

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Gratz to Nic on becoming a Community Manager. However I must ask, "what happened to Requiel (IainC)"?

From what I've gathered he is still with GOA, however I've no idea if he's changed job roles etc.

I like the guy as I said before, so I was curious to see if you could shed any more light on his whereabouts.

bronnac

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz to Nic on becoming a Community Manager. However I must ask, "what happened to Requiel (IainC)"?

From what I've gathered he is still with GOA, however I've no idea if he's changed job roles etc.

I like the guy as I said before, so I was curious to see if you could shed any more light on his whereabouts.

Have we entered one of those time warps that sneak up on you from behind and cover your eyes and says something along the lines of "guess who?" only to say "I have no idea" with a cheeky grin which you know is because you actually know who it is but don't want to spoil the moment...

...i'm lonely

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I heard Toht took his job.

haha I knew it!

Have we entered one of those time warps that sneak up on you from behind and cover your eyes and says something along the lines of "guess who?" only to say "I have no idea" with a cheeky grin which you know is because you actually know who it is but don't want to spoil the moment...

...i'm lonely

You scare me...

Aada

Part of the furniture

IainC was demoted to the office goffer after his outbursts during the open beta farce and rightly so.

MagnusGOA

English WAR Community Manager
Iain

Good day!

Iain is still about (actually just across the desk from me) albeit not posting officially any longer. There's plenty to do in Community Management and Iain is a great resource in many ways.

Back when Iain was taken off the forums, a challenging time followed for him, me and the team as a whole. Naturally, we all followed the discussions which ensued and the support he was given by many players was nothing short of heart warming. As a team, this ordeal is something we've left behind us and we focus on what lie ahead.

-Magnus

Bahumat

FH is my second home
When you say "not posting officially". Can he still post on forums like here? just nothing regarding game announcements etc?

Nate

FH is my second home
If you re-arrange the letters, NicGOA is IanCGO! I bet Nic's middle name beings with I and last name begins with A !

Bahumat

FH is my second home
SHIT DOC!

Give that man a raise

Fuck Yeah!

raise%20the%20dead1.jpg

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Good day!

Iain is still about (actually just across the desk from me) albeit not posting officially any longer. There's plenty to do in Community Management and Iain is a great resource in many ways.

Back when Iain was taken off the forums, a challenging time followed for him, me and the team as a whole. Naturally, we all followed the discussions which ensued and the support he was given by many players was nothing short of heart warming. As a team, this ordeal is something we've left behind us and we focus on what lie ahead.

-Magnus

Are you close enough to give him a big hug from the FH community?

Perhaps something....more...? ;)

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
I am happy Requiel has been relieved of his post, as I found him to be untrustworthy after the lies he gave the DAOC community about Dyverts population troubles. His posts carried absolutely no credability when WAR arrived as most of us knew he wasn't to be trusted, and a community manager with no trust doesn't really work too well.

As they say, give someone enough rope and they will hang themselves :wub:

Hope this post is more to your liking Jupiter, wouldn't want you to give me anymore points for airing my views on a public forum :wub:

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
I am happy Requiel has been relieved of his post, as I found him to be untrustworthy after the lies he gave the DAOC community about Dyverts population troubles. His posts carried absolutely no credability when WAR arrived as most of us knew he wasn't to be trusted, and a community manager with no trust doesn't really work too well.

As they say, give someone enough rope and they will hang themselves :wub:

Hope this post is more to your liking Jupiter, wouldn't want you to give me anymore points for airing my views on a public forum :wub:

We have already had a thread about this where everyone had their say, why drag it up again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom